Major Announcements Next Week!

I think this will be the announcement on game modes Ed Boon was talking about. And maybe a Kabal, Baraka or Smoke reveal.

I'm getting my hopes up for this more then when we got the Noob Saibot trailer that I knew some people were disappointed with. (I really wasn't.)

Well this "shit" must be pretty big if hector was to call it "hot shit" lol. I have a big feeling its the game mode video, which im very excited for, and a Kabal reveal :D

He said announcementSSSSSSSSSSSS
With an S.

I'm guessing it's either the announcement of brutalities(with x-rays during brutalities).
Announcement of the soundtrack release date and ALL THE TRACKS ON IT(I could only dream....)
Announcement of a demo!!!!!!!!
Announcement of 1 or two new characters.(Kabal and Smoke are the obvious choices)
Announcement of Raiden gameplay

Or a combination of some of those.

Originally Posted by NothingRhymesWithCircus
Omg... I love taking hot shits....
who doesnt?

I don't!!!! I like mine luke warm and dry!!! SO there are no re-wipes later on.

Well this "shit" must be pretty big if hector was to call it "hot shit" lol. I have a big feeling its the game mode video, which im very excited for, and a Kabal reveal :D

Well lets hope so. They have also claimed things that would be 'internet breaking' in the past. I appreciate what they give us, just remaining cautiously optimistic.

Whatever it is, remember, people: let's not get our hopes up too much, you remember the "break the internet" issue. And also, if it ends up being a really big deal, then we'll be surprised, which is good ;)

Last edited:
I GOT IT!!!!! I KNOW WHAT WOULD MAKE HECTOR SAY HOT SHIT!!!!

They're going to show the first episode of the live action webpisode. And announce that they are going to be somewhere in the game itself. Plus the new character reveal on Thursday.

That shit. Is my final answer.

He said announcementSSSSSSSSSSSS
With an S.

I'm guessing it's either the announcement of brutalities(with x-rays during brutalities).
Announcement of the soundtrack release date and ALL THE TRACKS ON IT(I could only dream....)
Announcement of a demo!!!!!!!!
Announcement of 1 or two new characters.(Kabal and Smoke are the obvious choices)
Announcement of Raiden gameplay

Or a combination of some of those.

That has been announced. The OST is coming out a week before the actual game. I think I even read this somewhere on this site.

It better be about the modes or they can kiss my arse. I'm tired of all these BS kharacter reveals. I dunno care about the HD kollection,