Clickable Image Issue

Eks

Whenever I click on a hyperlinked image (full-size pics, links to posts, etc.), it opens up a new tab with the "thumbnail" of the thumbnail and the original window goes to the link. Seems like it should just take you to the image/post/website instead of doing this.

Can this be fixed?

I wish, it's somehow being caused by a program we use to improve page loading. Can't avoid it sadly, and we need to use that.

On this note, how do you post an image link in thumbnail form and clickable to see the full size? I like adding screenshots and pics to my posts if it helps the point but they are always full-size when I do.

Do I have to host them on a specific site, make them a different format or is there another button I should be using instead of the "Insert Image" button?

Thanks for the help in advance! :)

On this note, how do you post an image link in thumbnail form and clickable to see the full size? I like adding screenshots and pics to my posts if it helps the point but they are always full-size when I do.

Do I have to host them on a specific site, make them a different format or is there another button I should be using instead of the "Insert Image" button?

Thanks for the help in advance! :)

You gotta use the url and img tags together. I'll use my sig as an example. An img tag alone will just send you to the address of the image when clicked, but I've got the pic in this post set to go to google.com. If you need to, quote me and look at how I did it.

Last edited: