jeuxvideo.com had a demo

Hell before they even announced this reboot they confirmed this game as mortal kombat 9 continuing the story from armageddon but that changed.

Have you seen Back To The Future II, where Doc explains the time-continuum theory???
If not, watch the following video.

This is exactly what they are doing with MK 9.

most interesting part in this preview is the “catapult” button . tey didnt mentioned this in the MKKASTS

Toasty is really one of the downloadable fatalities

I kind of figured that they meant the "Toasty" when NRS said "Get the Scorpion Klassic Costume and Original Fatality, when you Pre-Order at GameStop."

By Original Fatality, I'm assuming that it's their FIRST trademark Fatality.

I'd imagine that it will be as follows, for Pre-Order DLC:

** Scorpion = Toasty
** Sub-Zero = Spine Rip
** Reptile = Head Eat

In addition to a versus mode that lets up to four players will be trouble, the game also has other modes such as Story, The Tower of challenges (probably fighting to be done under conditions), Live (online battles), Kombat (the equivalent of an Arcade mode with 10 fights in a row) and then drive. Unfortunately, except for Versus and the latter, none was available on the demo . Drive on, as its title suggests, it is simply a result of attacks and combos to perform basic follow the instructions on the screen, obviously different depending on the chosen character.

I found this part to be interesting. This is a confirmation on BOTH the challenge tower and Arcade. I'm also excited to see this "drive" mode. By their description, it sounds like the combo challenge from mk vs. dc is returning. I was really appreciative of that mode, and trying to earn all those achievements provided a good amount of gameplay time in itself. I can only imagine how long it would take with a full cast of 26(+?). :D

I found this part to be interesting. This is a confirmation on BOTH the challenge tower and Arcade. I'm also excited to see this "drive" mode. By their description, it sounds like the combo challenge from mk vs. dc is returning. I was really appreciative of that mode, and trying to earn all those achievements provided a good amount of gameplay time in itself. I can only imagine how long it would take with a full cast of 26(+?). :D

Uh, the challenge tower and the arcade were already confirmed. But this new combo mode is indeed interesting. If it's really like MKvsDCU's kombo challenge, then it'll be great! I really appreciated that mode, except for some combos that demanded a certain exact angle at a wall, but these are not coming back *thank you 2d gameplay* =D

Uh, the challenge tower and the arcade were already confirmed.

Were they?
I only recall there being the question of whether or not the challenge tower was to take over or BE arcade mode. Anyway, if it was indeed cleared up a while back, thanks for correcting me.