jeuxvideo.com had a demo

first time ive ever seen scorpion pull out both of his swords for an attack. I dont know if they ever showed that before and gotta love how detailed their beat up faces are.

it's just before he does the fire kick move they introduced in MK5. They have shown it before.

They do confirm the krypt in this video but I have seen pictures and talked to people who have played the demos for this game and the Krypt is not shown on the Main Menu screen.
That is the only reason why I believed there's no Krypt.
But thank you for the video insted of saying "TITS or GTFO"

They do confirm the krypt in this video but I have seen pictures and talked to people who have played the demos for this game and the Krypt is not shown on the Main Menu screen.
That is the only reason why I believed there's no Krypt.
But thank you for the video insted of saying "TITS or GTFO"

...you do realize that by the moment those people who played demos didn't just have access to full content of this game? ...or let me ask you if there's 20 character select slots on the select screen instead of known 26 would that mean there won't be any characters added to the game in future? answer is obvious...NO! because there's such thing as EARLY build or alpha version of the game...as for Boon's words or Hector's when they siad they CONFIRMED Krypt they doesn't necessary mean they confirm its already in game...period...

...you do realize that by the moment those people who played demos didn't just have access to full content of this game? ...or let me ask you if there's 20 character select slots on the select screen instead of known 26 would that mean there won't be any characters added to the game in future? answer is obvious...NO! because there's such thing as EARLY build or alpha version of the game...as for Boon's words or Hector's when they siad they CONFIRMED Krypt they doesn't necessary mean they confirm its already in game...period...

agree with the guy who cannot play online because his country doesn't let him do.

Did anyone save the images? It's taken down or something.

You guys thought you saw Meat? I thought so too. He's in the Liu Kang video or Noob Saibot video.

yes, you're right I do realize that. But you also have to realize that that interwiew is from september. if there was a krypt don't you think it would have been shown or leaked in videos or pictures by now with only 50 days left? Hell before they even announced this reboot they confirmed this game as mortal kombat 9 continuing the story from armageddon but that changed. They also confirmed downloadable content for mk vs dc but what happened? there was no dc. You have to understand a lot of things are said but they're just scrapped or never end up happening.

yes, you're right I do realize that. But you also have to realize that that interwiew is from september. if there was a krypt don't you think it would have been shown or leaked in videos or pictures by now with only 50 days left? Hell before they even announced this reboot they confirmed this game as mortal kombat 9 continuing the story from armageddon but that changed. They also confirmed downloadable content for mk vs dc but what happened? there was no dc. You have to understand a lot of things are said but they're just scrapped or never end up happening.

1) There's so many stuff yet to be revealed so the last thing I'd complain for is the Krypt;
2) This game WILL continue the story from Armageddon, who said it won't???
3) MKvsDC DLCs were scrapped because Midway went bankrupt.

Bro, you complain a lot. No there isnt any concrete proof that the krypt will be back, but the developers said it themselves, so thats good enough for now. Here is another piece of evidence, and if you are going to question Kotaku's validity, I dont know what to say to you.

http://kotaku.com/#!5620295/whats-next-for-mortal-kombat-netherrealm-studios

And here is another article saying there will be "multiple unlocks in the game":

http://www.shacknews.com/featuredarticle.x?id=1381

Also, theres gonna be a mode showcase video in the coming weeks so you will get your "concrete" answer then. Please stop going on about the krypt now.

Where did you guys read about scorpion launching 3 spears? They only speak of a "harpon" (spear in french).

Wait. Where does it say in the article that there is no Krypt? They only had a demo, so it wouldn't have been in that build.