Achievement/Trophy Ideas

I just hope there is a combo challenge for every character, I couldn't complete any of theme. If there are in the game well I will just have to do it this time.

I think you should be able to play Shao Kahn in the arcade mode and if you win you unlock "Master of Universe's"

I have no "Kombo Challange"-Trophy in MKvsDC because I can't do any! There are fighters where I have 8/10 but it doesn't work to make 10/10! I made ALL the other trophies but those kombo trophies suck. I've always been a good MK player but the MKvsDC kombo shit made me really aggressive. That's why I only have 51%.
I hope there are no kombo challanges in MK9 or at least not that hard.

Really? I have around 10 or so. Try Batman, he's got some of the easiest. If you still can't, there are some guides at youtube, not only showing them doing the kombo, but actually explaining how you can do it. They helped me in some cases.

I do hope we have some creative achievements. I was a little disappointed with some of the achievements in MvC3, they were like earn 10000 points, than earn 20000 points, than 30k, until 100k. It's dumb.

Wow I didn't expect this thread to blow up like this. ZoopSoul, you make the best points and I agree with that 100%. Creative achievements would make fans happier and more dedicated to earning them that "Win XXX Online Matches"

Wow I didn't expect this thread to blow up like this. ZoopSoul, you make the best points and I agree with that 100%. Creative achievements would make fans happier and more dedicated to earning them that "Win XXX Online Matches"

Thanks. I believe there are ways to continually break the mold on trophies/achievos.

I hope there will be kombo challenges again. Those were really hard but it made me more proud when i finished them. I got the platinum for MKvsDC:D
click my trophy card below

"'Cripple' Is Relative": Earn a double Flawless and pull off a fatality as Kabal.
Smoke on the Water: Tag team Smoke and Sub Zero.
Fire in the Skies: Tag team Scorpion and Rain.
Brute Squad: Unlock Goro (props and Rep to the first who gets this)

The Portal 2 achievements were announced today, and it comes out on the same day as MK. Could we be seeing them soon?