Who is your #1 ONLY(not two or three)kharacter in the Mortal Kombat Universe.

Aldo Moreno

My favorite number one kharacter is Liu Kang.

Why? Bekause I love his storyline, the way he fights, his design, his uniqueness in the series, his gameplay, his awesome Fatailties, his WAAs, and his special moves:DD.

well since u said only one character I guess kung lao
loved him in mk2 and deadly alliance and when they did mksm with him and liu kang!! oh wow
with the new mk tagteam mode thats definitly being my tag team

Noob Saibot was my first fighting game character...

I still remember playing him in UMK3 on Sega Genesis...

Plus his powers and backstory are awesome.

If I had to only pick one (which is not easy) I'd have to pick the younger Sub-Zero. I love his storyline, I love his moveset and *shock* I prefer him unmasked. *Guards self from inevitable stoning*

If I had to only pick one (which is not easy) I'd have to pick the younger Sub-Zero. I love his storyline, I love his moveset and *shock* I prefer him unmasked. *Guards self from inevitable stoning*

I will be your side and fight with you kause I like that one too;).

Have to go with Sub-Zero (The codename, that means old and young) :)
Absolutely love their story of revenge and betrayal. Wish they would bring back the young Sub - Human Smoke alliance.

Have to go with Sub-Zero (The codename, that means old and young) :)
Absolutely love their story of revenge and betrayal. Wish they would bring back the young Sub - Human Smoke alliance.

Human Smoke for MK9!

(RIP Smokey Cut)

Young Sub is an awesome character too...

I'm surprised I'm the first person to say this...Scorpion hands down is my favorite. I love his design (not to thrilled with the newest but its still not bad), I love his play style, and I'm a sucker for a good revenge story.