Sub-zero's stance in mk9 needs to change

strugler

Hey folks,

Anybody else thinks subzero's current stance in mk9 does not fit his personality at all ??? it sucks imo, and looks like the stance Hakan in SSF4 has.

Subzero is a cunning assassin, a lin kuei, a cold herated son of a *****, ne needs to stand like one, like his mk1 and mk2 stances. I'll take his mk3 stance, hell i'll take his mk DA and MKA stance over this crappy stance they gave him.

I know i am not the only one here to think so, i even saw people rallying wolrdwide to make NRS change his stance look :) :

http://twitpic.com/41il7z

http://twitpic.com/41iphg

Let's make Ed boon and co know that subby's current stance SUX

Sub-Zero is still using the recycled mask from MK v Dc. But yeah, I like his Shotokan stance better. Or mk1 because they made sense. Noob should have that "orangutang" stance.

Well, Noob has the original Sub-Zero stance (all credit goes to My Knee Grows for analyzing that) from MK1-MK2. I like Sub-Zero's stance for some reason, it makes him look like he doesnt need to be all martial artsy to kick your ass. However, I wouldnt mind if it changes either.

Last edited:
Then guys, if you agree with me let's show NRS that we are many who wants his stance to change. Ive been tweeting the nrs team and noobde abt this but i seem the only one who does so, so i get ignored.
If you have a twitter account plz let noobde, hecterrific, mk_mortalkombat and ninjaboy66, know that we do not like subby's current stance and it needs to change.

I would love for Sub to get a new mask and new stance it's too late for any changes now.

You're a day late and a dollar short on attempting to get his stance changed, waaaay to late in the dev cycle for something like this even if they were to consider it.

been a programmer for years, with some game programming experiences i can tell you that cha ging his stance won't take more than a day. they can use noob saibot stance for all i care.
But the current stance make subby looks like an orangutan in heat, about to jump on the opponent's ass and do things that will make satan hold his own butt and ask the lord to protect him.

You're a day late and a dollar short on attempting to get his stance changed, waaaay to late in the dev cycle for something like this even if they were to consider it.

10-4 on that

maybe if you tried this a while back MAYBE it wouldve worked :D

been a programmer for years, with some game programming experiences i can tell you that cha ging his stance won't take more than a day. they can use noob saibot stance for all i care.
But the current stance make subby looks like an orangutan in heat, about to jump on the opponent's ass and do things that will make satan hold his own butt and ask the lord to protect him.

Then you also should know that everything (and I mean everything) associated with his stance (animations) would need to be changed / adjusted as well. Think about it, this request isnt logical this late in the dev cycle.

hisi s what i mean TOOOO MUCCHH MKVDC stuff is in the game!!!

hes had that mask since mkDA, as well, now the model its self same with scorpion just look like and stand like m v dc.....change it

subzero is so sexy in this game that i have a man crush on him (and kano of course)

leave him be.