• Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Street Fighter x Tekken, Tekken Vs Street Fighter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mortal Kombat(2011)

Votes: 38 77.6%

• Total voters

Aldo Moreno

Who do you think has pontential of winning fighting game of the year? I think Mortal kombat will;).

I don't know any other games that is going or done kame out or already. Kan somone make a list of them so I kan make a poll?

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (already came out), MK 2011, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Street Fighter x Tekken, Tekken Vs Street Fighter are the only ones that is on my mind right now...SSF4 is old, so Tatsunoko Vs Capcom...oh wait King Of Fighters XIII also coming out!

not sure, but Mortal Kombat will be MY fighting game of the year - and the only one i buy this year and only one I play for years to come

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (already came out), MK 2011, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Street Fighter x Tekken, Tekken Vs Street Fighter are the only ones that is on my mind right now...SSF4 is old, so Tatsunoko Vs Capcom...oh wait King Of Fighters XIII also coming out!

Thanks.

Finna sleep got a track met. MODS, please add more fighting games to the poll for me pleasssseeee. Or let TJ in kharge of this thread. Good night.

I'm not sure why it would matter. The results of the poll will be skewed for obvious reasons. Also, who knows when SFxTekken and TTT2 will be released for home versions. Arcade games are usually given a good run at the arcades before a home version is released in order for arcade owners to make their investments worthwhile.

Last edited:
MK is going to be not only the fighting game of the year, but the fighting game of the CENTURY!

You left SSFIV AE out of the poll.

MK9 or SSFIV AE for me.

I also don't think SF x Tekken or Tekken x SF will be out this year.

Last edited:
Only 3 fighters coming to console in 2011 are MvC3, MK9 & Arcana Heart 3.

Quoted for truth. That's all that matters so the rest should be left out due to obvious reasons... if it's not obvious enough, I'll say it: The majority of us don't have any arcades around anymore. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Lovegetty to import TTT2, but I'm not holding my breath.

I have high hopes 4 NRS wit mk9 but its hard to tell when you havent play it yet..TTT2 will win from MvC3

I have looked at MVC3, and I was very dissapointed. They put in someone called 'Taskmaster' over Venom or Gambit? MODOK? They made some terrible choices with that game. There's no way it will have the lifetime that MVC2 had, even with some DLC. Plus, the graphics are a bit of a let down. MK9 is a dead cert for the fighter of the year.

Quoted for truth. That's all that matters so the rest should be left out due to obvious reasons... if it's not obvious enough, I'll say it: The majority of us don't have any arcades around anymore. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Lovegetty to import TTT2, but I'm not holding my breath.

You are the man. :)

myself, Arcana Heart 3 is ****ing fantabulous. Im not even an anime person, but i am a 2d fighting game geek and this game DELIVERS.

but i MUST admit i am dying to play some KoFXIII. The game looks amazing already but i cant drive to the coasts to play them, if their is even any KoFXIII cabs in the states.

I have looked at MVC3, and I was very dissapointed. They put in someone called 'Taskmaster' over Venom or Gambit? MODOK? They made some terrible choices with that game. There's no way it will have the lifetime that MVC2 had, even with some DLC. Plus, the graphics are a bit of a let down. MK9 is a dead cert for the fighter of the year.

1. Sure, the roster isnt great, but its still a super fun game.

2. No, no game will probably have the lifespan of MvC2, and since MvC3 is like MvC Lite (Just like SF4 is SF Lite) it wont last (doesnt make it bad)

3. Dude the graphics are amazing. Best graphics on ANY fighting game ever released imo. Its a HD comic book brought to life. the visuals are a 10.

MvC3 has amazing graphics. The game is ****ing broken though. Everything does ridiculous amounts of damage. 100% combos are so easy there is really no need to learn the combo system in depth. I've never played a lot of versus games, but I jumped in training and shit like light, medium, strong, launch, light, medium, strong, super did amazing damage. All of the 100% combos I'm seeing on youtube are ridiculously easy. X-Factor is mega broken. Why bust out some amazing combo that is risky when I can I kill you with little effort? I really don't the see the appeal in this game, or how it is going to servive in the tournament scene for 10 years like MvC2 did.

And I wouldn't exactly call SSFIV Street Light either. They made it more accessible, but it is still has a ton of depth for tournament players. I'm sure NRS is trying to accomplish the same thing. I think some version of SFIV will be around in the tournament scene for a long time.

I guess some people dont understand that the VS games need that level of brokeness to them.

I mean, some people here REALLY like MKA, MKD, MKT, etc and those games are more broken that any VS series game. just something people should understand