Ideas for Mortal Kombat 9

Joe Rachid

Well, the ideas I chose are kind of nice and I thought: What the heck lets publish them for everyone to see! Here they are, Enjoy! :)

_Since there will be DLC content, I find it very useful if they add different purchasing styles, like from Paymo or Trialplay or many others because I don't think it will be available in all countries such as Lebanon.

_The Krypt would be nice in the game, not for characters or DLC or anything of such, but for artwork and concept arts of the game.

_There should be a mini-game section which has the following games from other Mortal Kombat games such as: Motor Kombat, Puzzle Kombat, Chess Kombat, MK 1, 2, 3 and even 4 if possible.

_Since Konquest mode won't be returning, the story mode should be deeper, like after defeating a character, there should be a video or something on how he defeated him.

_I find it interesting if they do like they did in Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance with the characters. For example, they leave half of the select screen character's locked where we have to unlock them by playing Story mode or something like that, just like Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance.

_Since people would not want to purchase DLC content online, or don't have credit cards or permission from their country, it would be nice to add all the DLC content into a CD and we can install them directly onto the Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 maybe a year after the release of the game.

_I'm pretty sure that if they will get DLC characters, they would get half of the Mortal Kombat Fighters. I'm pretty sure they will be getting all MK4 and Gold characters.

_Remember Belokk? The character that wasn't added to the MK4 game because there wasn't enough time to finish him. Well I find it nice if they would add him to the game but as DLC character along with Sareena, Jataka, Kia, Scarlet or Ruby, Tasia, no Face, Tremor and all these characters for DLC.

_Why not have alternate costumes with Mileena unmasked, Kabal unmasked, Ermac, Sub Zero, Scorpion, Kitana, Jade, and all the ninjas unmasked? I would love to see what Kabal looks like.

_Kreate-A-Figher! Well not many would agree with the return of Kreate-A-Fighter but I would find it awesome. The MK Armageddon's kreate a fighter wasn't that succesful because there were not many content and styles. But if we could even add our own fatalities to the fighter, it would be good. Yet Again, they might not have it.

I would only want Kreate a Fighter to return if: You are allowed to custome tailor your moveset, Xray, and Fatalities along with the look. Naturally, some configurations would most likely be overpowered, so kreate a seperate, unranked way to play the game, so those who want to go hog wild can, and those that want to stay purist, can.

Well, the ideas I chose are kind of nice and I thought: What the heck lets publish them for everyone to see! Here they are, Enjoy! :)

_Since there will be DLC content, I find it very useful if they add different purchasing styles, like from Paymo or Trialplay or many others because I don't think it will be available in all countries such as Lebanon.

_The Krypt would be nice in the game, not for characters or DLC or anything of such, but for artwork and concept arts of the game.

_There should be a mini-game section which has the following games from other Mortal Kombat games such as: Motor Kombat, Puzzle Kombat, Chess Kombat, MK 1, 2, 3 and even 4 if possible.

_Since Konquest mode won't be returning, the story mode should be deeper, like after defeating a character, there should be a video or something on how he defeated him.

_I find it interesting if they do like they did in Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance with the characters. For example, they leave half of the select screen character's locked where we have to unlock them by playing Story mode or something like that, just like Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance.

_Since people would not want to purchase DLC content online, or don't have credit cards or permission from their country, it would be nice to add all the DLC content into a CD and we can install them directly onto the Playstation 3 or Xbox 360 maybe a year after the release of the game.

_I'm pretty sure that if they will get DLC characters, they would get half of the Mortal Kombat Fighters. I'm pretty sure they will be getting all MK4 and Gold characters.

_Remember Belokk? The character that wasn't added to the MK4 game because there wasn't enough time to finish him. Well I find it nice if they would add him to the game but as DLC character along with Sareena, Jataka, Kia, Scarlet or Ruby, Tasia, no Face, Tremor and all these characters for DLC.

_Why not have alternate costumes with Mileena unmasked, Kabal unmasked, Ermac, Sub Zero, Scorpion, Kitana, Jade, and all the ninjas unmasked? I would love to see what Kabal looks like.

_Kreate-A-Figher! Well not many would agree with the return of Kreate-A-Fighter but I would find it awesome. The MK Armageddon's kreate a fighter wasn't that succesful because there were not many content and styles. But if we could even add our own fatalities to the fighter, it would be good. Yet Again, they might not have it.

1) OK
2) There is room for everything in the Krypt, but who knows what will be inside...
3) Hell no, I hate all that worthless stuff!
4) Sure the Story Mode will be longer and deeper, they talked about having three hours of cutscenes for the story mode if I remember well;
5) No, I want ALL the 26 (more or less) characters available from the start, plus other like bosses, secret characters etc. to be unlocked;
6) Nice idea, will probably happen, maybe along with a Game Of The Year edition;
7) Hhhmmm, I don't think there's people out there who want Kai or Jarek back...
8 ) A big NO! I don't want all those crap in my MK9! ;)
9) No unmasked characters! It wouldn't make sense!
10) I won't mind if KAF is back or not, for sure I won't waste my time on it.

1) OK
2) There is room for everything in the Krypt, but who knows what will be inside...
3) Hell no, I hate all that worthless stuff!
4) Sure the Story Mode will be longer and deeper, they talked about having three hours of cutscenes for the story mode if I remember well;
5) No, I want ALL the 26 (more or less) characters available from the start, plus other like bosses, secret characters etc. to be unlocked;
6) Nice idea, will probably happen, maybe along with a Game Of The Year edition;
7) Hhhmmm, I don't think there's people out there who want Kai or Jarek back...
8 ) A big NO! I don't want all those crap in my MK9! ;)
9) No unmasked characters! It wouldn't make sense!
10) I won't mind if KAF is back or not, for sure I won't waste my time on it.

1) agree too...
2) maybe yes, but maybe no...
3) if you hate it, don't play it...i personally have nothing against having extra content in this game...
4) here agree...
5) why? because you're lazy to unlock stuff? well...not to burst your bubble, but you're not alone playing MK games...and i personally find it fun unlocking characters...
6) YES! and YES! it MUST happen! i DEMAND!
7) well...here's person who wants Kai...and also there're people who probably wants to see Fujin and Reiko return...most likely...
8) here i agree...plus we have enough room for DLC characters and ideas already...let them work on them first...
9) yes! agree...
10) well...i personally would like it to return, but without create a fatality feature...even though its difficult to imagine it like that...i find the whole character creation idea fun and good for killing time...

1) Sure why not, spread the love internationally
2) It is already in the game, and why you wouldnt want it for Characters and stuff is beyond me, you really wanna spend money over something that can be free?
3) Agreed, but leave out some of the mini games
4) Thats already happening
5) Totally agree, I really want this because they need to focus more on single player achievements rather than online gaming for the objective seeking gamers.
6) Sure
7) Maybe
8) Nah theres no room for him
9) NO, theyre ninjas for a reason
10) No, I hate creation modes in fighters