who is in your tag team?

newbie1556

if this has been done ignore this and i'll delete this thread(if i can) but who will be your tag team
mine will be noob and sektor most likely

we all can assume which one work better as part of the tag combos but have to experiment with all kinds of character combination 1st but i'll be focusing more on the 1 on 1 tournament online mode.. Evo here i come!

Scorpion and Noob. Scorpion is my main dude and Noob has been growing on me for a while, after watching his gameplay, I think I'll give him a try. Otherwise Scorpion and Sektor.

Noob Saibot since I was in Huggies...

Smoke in honor of Smokey Cut

:thrasher:
RIP
:thrasher:

EDIT: Post 420

:canabis:
:stoned:
EDIT 2: To the person who neg - repped me for this post...
zomg-you-ve-won-internet.gif

Congratulations...

Last edited:
i got 3 already set: Mileena assisted by Jade, Sheeva assisted by Sindel, and Jax assisted by Shang Tsung

When im tired of those 3: Baraka assisted by Ermac

we all can assume which one work better as part of the tag combos but have to experiment with all kinds of character combination 1st but i'll be focusing more on the 1 on 1 tournament online mode.. Evo here i come!
true my team might change when i play the game but for the moment noob and sektor(esp noob) are the characters in the game that excite me the most

Ill probably do this obvious
Jax n Sonya
Kano n Kabal
Jade n Kitana
Baraka n Mileena
but then ill just experiment too

Scorpion and Sub-Zero
Sektor and Cyrax

Smoke mixed in with the above 4. Might try out Smoke and Noob Saibot.

my First tag will be Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot
my second tag will be Cyrax and Jhonny

but sometime ill change it around to keep my gameplay fresh...

Of the characters I've seen so far, Noob and Mileena would be my pick. I think that duo would be vicious as hell.

right now -- probably kano and kabal (as long as kabal makes the cut, which he will)

but ill have to play around with the characters and see :D

Scorpion and Noob. Scorpion is my main dude and Noob has been growing on me for a while, after watching his gameplay, I think I'll give him a try. Otherwise Scorpion and Sektor.
Scorpion and Noob for me too. Also Quan Chi and either one of those two and Mileena and Sheeva(if she is confirmed).

Ill probably do this obvious
Jax n Sonya
Kano n Kabal
Jade n Kitana
Baraka n Mileena
but then ill just experiment too

I too am a fan of the themed tag team. Liu Kang and Kung Lao would be one for me, straight Shaolin Monks style. And Johnny with Stryker seems to make a bit of sense as well.

I liked that in the gameplay video for Noob they paired him with Ermac. I'm sure that's not an intentional allusion to Mortal Kombat Annihilation, but it made me chuckle anyway.