X-Ray

ZMONEY220

They could do better with his (Noob's) Xray but its Ok i guess same thing with Jax
(I hope they don't get sloppy with the Xrays)
Kratos Xray ?

mkt-noobsaibotvs.png
ogmorth-bio-scislacbusorez.gif

TEAM NOOB SAIBOT

Last edited:
Re: Noob Saibot/ Xray

i like him just the way he is! he isnt sub anymore so maybe not subs powers, but i like the idea. also good job noticing about the moves!

we dont even know if theres more to his x-ray move cause it gets cut off after the kick n puke, there could be another punch or kick maybe both of them giving a double headbutt to finish it out tat would be sick.

the video did not show all of noob's xray move - it had to be edited for that video - said the MK team

I love the xrays but come on are we gunna see some arm or leg breaks even collar bones?!! like the ign trailer showed!

noob's xray is awsome! but i do agree on one thing with you... they should remake jax's xray... its kinda lame.. he brakes the opponents back twice and the xray itself is too fast.. we can barley enjoy the gore..
they should think of a new xray for jax... noob's xray is pretty awsome :)

Dang how much more brutal can it get? that was pretty awesome to see jade get her guts kicked in like that. dizzzam. Noob's is my favorite right now

Dang how much more brutal can it get? that was pretty awesome to see jade get her guts kicked in like that. dizzzam. Noob's is my favorite right now
**** yeah! ALSO at the very beginning of the xray it looks like noob goes in for a punch to the face or something, but it quickly gets cut out, so wonder what that is :/

I dont understand why they had to edit the video when they had a rated M disclaimer at the beginning of the video.