The old lady and Mortal Kombat....

billybob40

My curosity is peaked. Am I the only man out here who's old lady despises Mortal Kombat? I could play for hours but she hates it with a passion. Anyone else out there trying to sneak in some gaming time with Mortal Kombat away from the old lady?

old lady...you mean your mom??? or your wife? Currently i dont live with my mom and i dont even have a GF....well i think Mileena likes me...haha but anyway id rather go for Kira...she has a set ill tell you. :shock: Did i just say that? anyway my dad hates it cos i keep meditating and that bell rings like every 10 seconds....and he keeps telling me he is sleeping and if i tell him he is meditating he tells me thats something to do with the devil. Anyway......im at 3/15/59 9 more years till boons birthday.....WOO WOO everbody get on the train WOO WOO go ride it!!!

By old lady, I' am guessing your wife? Anyway, I don't have a wife, as I'm a little too young for that. My GF however, dosen't really mind MK. Halo is a different story, I spend weekends at friends houses playing that game. MK is a pick up and put down kind of thing for me. And puzzle kombat is perfect for chicks let me tell you. Tell them it is like tetris, and has cute little guys at the bottom.

I don't have a wife, but my darling boyfriend loves it as much as I do. MY mom finds it intriguing, and my dad thinks I should be playing with Barbies instead.

GuiltyByDesignDamnit i wish i could find a girl like you. It would be sweet to find a GF that likes video games. haha And you have that awesome sig lady...wow.. you are just cool!!! Man...forget barbie, go with Mileena...haha

And for the dude about you....i just thought of soemthing cool... strip mortal kombat puzzle.....too bad i dont have a GF.....nor would i play it like that. But its a good idea for others...LOL

It only took 4 months of my badgering for the old lady to break down. Now she plays as Sindel in MK and likes running plays in NFL 2k3-4-5

Just keep harassing her. Another thing you could try is Dead or Alive 2 and when she sees the girls on there she'll be happier with MK.

Just a thought... reverse psy works! 8)

Mairo Kart is the key to getting a chick to play a video game with you. Mortal Kombat is not.... Tis a sad, sad world we live in today.

My mom doesn't mind it, although when I call her in on a daily basis to show her a fatality, shes out of the room within 5 seconds with the words "Oh Zach"

My girlfriend has a huge phobia for blood, shes very sensitive in that field, one mm of blood and she pukes all over.

Prophet said:
My mom doesn't mind it, although when I call her in on a daily basis to show her a fatality, shes out of the room within 5 seconds with the words "Oh Zach"

My girlfriend has a huge phobia for blood, shes very sensitive in that field, one mm of blood and she pukes all over.

does she do it like Master Bo Rai Cho? :wink:

My ex, *mumbles something about the bitch leaving me because I didn't take her to the movies that ONE time, bullshit*, and I had a lot in common. She liked MK aswell as the other games I liked. And as much as I hate to admit it, she could kick my ass at MK3. As far as my parents go, they couldn't care less, really. It's just another game I play.

i hate people that always dwell on the ONE time you didnt do something for them, and then never say thanks for the other million times you did something or were their for them. People like that suck.

I like what Chris rock says about women and men want.

Guys want three things.

Feed me:

Fuck me:

Shut the fuck up, lol.

That's all a guy needs.

Women, well if we know what women want the world would be a perfect place.

tell me about it, females are the most confusing creature on this planet. They never know what they want, and when they do know, its the opposite of what they go for.

Reminds me of a comic strip I read in the paper once. Two guys who liked each other's wives didn't. lol, and they end up going to "war" over bitchy wives. And then the women are talking to each other "Why are men so violent?"

i totally would let my bf play mortal kombat all the time and wouldnt nag him once...if i had one that is. hah