Front Page MK Advertisement and Trailer Now Featured on Gamespot

MikeRib

mkad.jpg

Gamespot.com has been updated to feature a colorful Mortal Kombat ad on the front page featuring Scorpion and Sub-Zero. The ad also includes the original trailer. Mortal Kombat is now in the Top 5 most viewed games that are coming soon!

It is pretty kool to see one of my favorite sites all MKed up!

Does you browser support Flash? I am using Google Chrome. Either this or your region might be the cause.

Does you browser support Flash? I am using Google Chrome. Either this or your region might be the cause.

Well, it goes on uk.gamespot.com, which I guess hasn't updated the site, and Firefox doesn't work so eh. Thanks for posting the screencap anyway.

Well, it goes on uk.gamespot.com, which I guess hasn't updated the site, and Firefox doesn't work so eh. Thanks for posting the screencap anyway.
Try clicking the link in my first post, otherwise I guess the screencap will have to suffice. You're welcome.

Yeah, it is pretty cool seeing the MK ads around different websites; Gamespot better be putting MK ads up since NRS has been giving them some pretty good vids before other sites lol

Yeah exactly, gamespot has been shitting on other sites when it comes to providing MK content, so they better advertise the living shit out of our beloved game. NRS is gonna do brilliantly with this one, from MK fans, to fighter fans, to video game fans and to casual gamers alike

I watched the trailer again and I've noticed that the Temple aka the Church stage was there from the beginning!
Someone else noticed it before?

hYPE HYPE hype! Awesome. MK is getting so much hype and it is gaining popularity like krazy. How much more kan it get.

There are already over 100,000 pre-orders for the game currently and the game is still 3 months out.

Last edited: