The Krypt & Options

One thing i miss is a vs. Cpu mode, where you choose who you will fight against

My first post here :)

welcome to the site, isnt that a pretty basic feature in fighters nowdays? well even 20 years ago it was a basic feature(eventhough MVC3 doesnt have it)

Theater Mode where you save games and see bios/ending.
Thats what i was trying to say for the ending not that i wanted them Paintings still.
And it would cool to see two options for story mode like MK Vs. DC. One for the good side and bad. But i`m sure they are doing something amazing with the story

Thats what i was trying to say for the ending not that i wanted them Paintings still.
And it would cool to see two options for story mode like MK Vs. DC. One for the good side and bad. But i`m sure they are doing something amazing with the story

What a sig jocker!

i like this idea the bio better be those short videos

Man I agree with you 100%. I am so pumped for this game!

I hope we have unlockable avatars and for every single video trailers we have seen so for should be in the Krypt.
Do you guys think they will alot of different color coins like in Deadly Alliance?

Man I agree with you 100%. I am so pumped for this game!

I hope we have unlockable avatars and for every single video trailers we have seen so for should be in the Krypt.
Do you guys think they will alot of different color coins like in Deadly Alliance?

i dont know. But i dont want it like MKA where they tell you what was in it. Also now that we have seen what i believe is the graveyard in Noob's video id love that arena to be the krypt. I want a lot of things to unlock so when i get bored of winning online id have something else to do

i dont know. But i dont want it like MKA where they tell you what was in it. Also now that we have seen what i believe is the graveyard in Noob's video id love that arena to be the krypt. I want a lot of things to unlock so when i get bored of winning online id have something else to do

Ya got to say MK Armageddon had the worst Krypt and im sure Ed Boon will keep his word on there will be alot of Secrets to find and unlock.
And i would prefer a darker Krypt even tho the The Graveyard looks amazing. And now i can finally say i will never get bored of this game.. Its just gonna rock.

One thing i miss is a vs. Cpu mode, where you choose who you will fight against

My first post here

first??? Looks like the 3RD!!LOL WELCOME

Just click on my little badge under my name and your wildest dreams will come true!!

The Krypt
The Krypt should have more in it other than what the older games had it them. Unlocking extra stages,outfit,videos,classic background music,classic announcer`s etc.
If there is more than 3 outfits per characters you should be able to go in the Krypt and select which one you wish to use as a alternative outfit of course by pressing start on the character.

There should also be Theater Mode where you can watch your fights and share them on you profile.

Also Bio and Character viewer from MK Vs. DC.

And lastly the ending`s should be same as they where on MK Vs. DC.

I know this is short but i have alot more i want to share i just want to see what you guys come up with and i`m sorry if this has been made on the forums already.

That is seriously an amazing idea!!! So simple...yet would make this an even better throwback to the old games.

...seems like Graveyard stage could serve up as great Krypt graveyard background when you enter krypt mode...

Okay after reading all your posts i finally came up with want i would love to see in The Krypt. But all i ask for them to keep in the final build is to be able to pick the arena and classic soundtracks and maybe Kombat Kodes for Online not for arenas tho only the test your luck setting like things.
Remember This Thread Is Only For Options And The Krypt
(Note some of these are also borrowed from the leaks and demo)

The Krypt
2nd Alternate Costume (Or whatever number it is now.)
Classic Announcers
Character Concept Art/Renders
Arena Concept Art/Renders
Other Concept Art/Renders
Arena Speed Paintings
Arena Music + Classic Music
Fatality Sketches
Hidden Game Modes

Options
Controller Layout
Pretty Basic Customized Button Layout
Gameplay & Stereo 3D