Shirai-ryu mask??

The 7th Number

In E-8 of earthrealm i talked to some lady and she said something about raidens love...and then i had to fight scorpion 2 times with me having 33% life. I beat him and got a Shirai-Ryu Mask. and it says a member of that clan is searching for his dead warriors mask......where do i bring it?

I thought you had to bring it to Scorpion out in Chaos realm next to the graveyard area. Because he is talking about how one of the Shirai-Ryu has been reportedly slain and he wants their mask as proof. And so i found the dead ninja, got his mask, and gave it to Scorpion. Mission complete right?

Well, i thought so, but later on, for no reason really i went back to the dead body, like...DAYS later in the konquest time frame, and when i checked the body, it gave me yet another mask. Ok, so now im thinking... i already gave him the mask, what do i do with this one? I thought maybe the game glitched and doesnt remember me giving it to him. But i went and talked to him, and he did infact already receive the mask and says he has to return to his clan with the news. So now im stuck with an extra mask, and no idea where (if anywhere) to take it. And now you say you have a mask from somewhere else? Weird.

MrBean said:
I thought you had to bring it to Scorpion out in Chaos realm next to the graveyard area. Because he is talking about how one of the Shirai-Ryu has been reportedly slain and he wants their mask as proof. And so i found the dead ninja, got his mask, and gave it to Scorpion. Mission complete right?

Well, i thought so, but later on, for no reason really i went back to the dead body, like...DAYS later in the konquest time frame, and when i checked the body, it gave me yet another mask. Ok, so now im thinking... i already gave him the mask, what do i do with this one? I thought maybe the game glitched and doesnt remember me giving it to him. But i went and talked to him, and he did infact already receive the mask and says he has to return to his clan with the news. So now im stuck with an extra mask, and no idea where (if anywhere) to take it. And now you say you have a mask from somewhere else? Weird.

Yeah. I think they messed this thing up. When I got the mast after defeating the 33% Scorpion I went back to the Lin Kuie member who gave me the quest (the one who wants you to prove your loyalty). When that quest is completed the mask vanishes from your inventory.

Now in Chaosrealm you find Scorpion who is looking for a mask. You find it on a corpse in Chaosrealm and he accepts it - mission accomplished. It's the same item used in 2 quests. If I were you I would go to Earthrealm and talk to the Lin Kuei member who wants you to test loyalty ... and he will take the mask and give you a reward. If you have already done that then it is a glitch.

yeah i went straight to scorpion in Chaosrealm and talked to him and he told me to find the dead body. Hmmmm... who else is part of that clan?

i took it to the guy in the earthrealm and he took it, but where is the dead guy in chaosrealm???? i saw him once before but forget where he is.

The 7th Number said:
i took it to the guy in the earthrealm and he took it, but where is the dead guy in chaosrealm???? i saw him once before but forget where he is.

Not sure of the exact location but I know it's not hard to find. It's within the first 3 teleporter areas I think.

El Chupacabra said:
It's the same item used in 2 quests. If I were you I would go to Earthrealm and talk to the Lin Kuei member who wants you to test loyalty ... and he will take the mask and give you a reward. If you have already done that then it is a glitch.

Yea, unless there's yet another quest the mask plays a part in that we dont know about yet, then it's glitched. Cuz i had already talked to the Lin Kuei member before you suggested it, and he still wants me to find the Shirai-Ryu and defeat them, then bring back proof. So...I've already got a mask in my inventory, and still he wants me to go get one? Something aint right here. I'm gonna have to go and get that one that The 7th Number found and see if THAT one does anything. If not...then im at a loss.

after I had gotten the mask off the dead body in chaos and gave it to scorpion, on accident i clicked x by that dead body again, and got the mask again, but this time scorpion wouldnt take it.

and where is the 33% scorpion in earth

In E-8 of earthrealm ....i talked to a lady in front of a hut, like right by the door..., i believe it was in the middle, like of three

The 7th Number said:
In E-8 of earthrealm i talked to some lady and she said something about raidens love...and then i had to fight scorpion 2 times with me having 33% life. I beat him and got a Shirai-Ryu Mask. and it says a member of that clan is searching for his dead warriors mask......where do i bring it?
I didn't read all the posts, but you take the mask you got in Earthrealm back to Sub Zero's training area (Earthrealm). There is one guy in red at the door in the back that bitches about you not having the artifact, but there is another guy real close to him in red, talk to him and he will commend your loyalty and give you koins for beating scorpion.

Methinks it's just a glitch that you can actually get that stuff again. I also got the mask twice, and as well as that, the same thing happened in Edenia when that guy tells you to find his kid who's wearing a necklace.

You find the kid's body, pick up the necklace and take it back to his father. End of mission. Then last night I decided to scew around in Konquest mode again, went to Edenia, came across the same body, and again picked up the necklace.