What do you think about the new MK CD Tracks?

interloko

i really hate them
i've heard liu and sub's songs and my head was near to explode..
i loved the electronic music style of KI but this MK songs... irritates me so bad

I liked Mileenas and Lius alot, sub zero, unfortunately, i didnt like as much, still alright though, im hoping they do one per character, and maybe they should mix it up a bit, give the darker characters a metal song, some a rap song, that would be awesome

I love them, It goes well with Mortal Kombat having a history of Techno-themed music, but It also suits that violent, dark tone Mortal Kombat has.

Also, some of my favorite Electronic Artists are doing the soundtrack like MSTRKRFT, Harvard Bass and Congorock which are fairly known in the Electronic music scene.

As any type of "Dance" music happens to be my favourite genre (trance/house/electronic/techno) i love the music and i hope they continue with that theme.

I think they are ****ing down right terrible, they dont fit the mk world ONE BIT, subzero an scorpioins vignette music was perfect and fit the game...mileenasa an liu kangs ****in sucked though...this music blows, i hated the music in mk from mk3 on ward, aside from a few tracks here and there

I think they are ****ing down right terrible, they dont fit the mk world ONE BIT, subzero an scorpioins vignette music was perfect and fit the game...mileenasa an liu kangs ****in sucked though...this music blows, i hated the music in mk from mk3 on ward, aside from a few tracks here and there

Jesus ****ing christ dude. You must lead a horrible ****ing existence! I can only imagine how horrible it is to be you. Going through life everyday hating EVERYTHING. You're such a ****ing downer. I don't like the tracks much either, yet I found something to like in them. There's definitely dark undertones in these quite well produced electronic songs. If you can't see that, you're ****ing tone deaf. Why did you sign up here if all you were gonna do was talk shit? It seems to me like there's nothing you like about this game. Or the MK series in general. People like you that nitpick everything are ****ing annoying. Learn to enjoy SOMETHING. Is there anything you DO like, you miserable ****?

Jesus ****ing christ dude. You must lead a horrible ****ing existence! I can only imagine how horrible it is to be you. Going through life everyday hating EVERYTHING. You're such a ****ing downer. I don't like the tracks much either, yet I found something to like in them. There's definitely dark undertones in these quite well produced electronic songs. If you can't see that, you're ****ing tone deaf. Why did you sign up here if all you were gonna do was talk shit? It seems to me like there's nothing you like about this game. Or the MK series in general. People like you that nitpick everything are ****ing annoying. Learn to enjoy SOMETHING. Is there anything you DO like, you miserable ****?

+1 Rep

On topic; I actually like the music. But then again, I usually play games muted unless in a story mode or campaign so it really doesn't bother me either way.

"You're enjoying your day, everything's going your way, then along comes Debbie Downer.

Always there to tell you 'bout a new disease, a car accident or killer bees, you'll beg her to spare you - Debbie, Please! - but you can't stop Debbie Downer!"

http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=1270

Seriously Spader, change it up a little would ya.

Yeah.....there's a word filter for a reason, you know ;)

Anyways, the tracks are meh. I like the old school music much better.

Seriously Spader if all you wanna contribute is negative shit, then get off the forums. I read through the Liu Kang Vignette thread and all I see is complaint after complaint and no surprise youre here complaining as well. MK has developed this dance music vibe to it, and its been accepted, so get used to it.