Official PlayStation Network Username Thread

lex_lutha111384 baby!!!! look for me.....I'm also down for any takers who wanna get schooled on MKII

I'm always for some classic Mk-II, add me plz...I'll look for you all the next time I'm logged in...

My strongest MK2 character is KITANA I think...

Same thing with you amadasan and RyanRagnarok, plz add me/look for me if you want.

PSN: cleverestx

I am LBigBurrito

If you are into fighting games such as SSF4, MKvsDC, Tekken 6, MK9, etc feel free to add me =]

My PSN: iiAkii
I love friends, and Enemies, So add me and tell me who you are on here.
I play ALOT on PSN so Don't expect to be lonely. :ftw:
Kombat Begins 4-23-2011!

Why 4-23-2011 and now 4-19-2011???
Well, I have to have a chance to unlock Baraka and Sheeva before I fight if they are not unlocked already. (Also Additional ERMAC)
Also, Since I'm here with Fellow PSN Members, I'll mention the names of people I'm fighting in April. :)

Challenges Set Up:
1) <TAG-TEAM>
Baraka2011 & Brianminor25/Brian_Minor (IRL Brothers & In Kombat Brothers)
VS
Aldo Moreno & Chocolato08 (IRL Brothers & In Kombat Brothers)

2)
Baraka2011 VS MileenaK (Friendly Battle)

3)
Baraka2011 VS MK_Reaper (Scheduled)

4)
Baraka2011 VS asddgd (Challenged)

5)
Baraka2011 VS MKASSASIN (Friendly Battle)

Anyone else from my PM's or in Aldo's Previous threads, If I'm missing you, Please Quote me or so!

Last edited:
My psn is JezusJuice62, Anybody feel free to add me if they wanna play. I'm looking for some good tag team competition, my friend and I will be playing from my console and I would love to play some of you guys. Also I'm always down for some good old 1 on 1 as well.

PSN: Skcorpion86

Its not cause i play as scorpion a lot.........ok yes it is. What can i say, i want to change it but i can't without losing all my trophies. Soo i'll just keep it. Its nt really all that bad anyway, i've seen worse. lol

I will be playing a lot of Mortal Kombat online and offline. 1v1...2v2 I will be doing it all. I need more mk friends though. I really only have one lol my tag partner. Imma get him to join TRMK too.

If you want to add me, then send me a request (just say ur from trmk), but my friends list is currently full so i need to delete a bunch of people if im going to add some of you guys.

LRock414

Just mention TRMK in the request message so I know where you're from.

Take a look at my profile to see what else I'm multiplaying at the moment.

See you all online on the 19th!

PSN:demanding

all lowercase

games I play online:

Naruto ultimate Ninja storm 2: Tobi

BlazBlue Continuum shift 2: Bang/Carl, will be using Trinity too.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Viewtiful Joe, Spiderman, Spencer

Super Street Fighter 4: Cody or Dan

And of coure Mortal Kombat 9: Stryker and Reptile

feel free to add me.