Official Xbox 360 Gamertag Thread

I'll be getting the game for Xbox 360 and PS3, but my gamertag list is getting full.

So add our TRMK Xbox 360 account instead: TRMK

Ultralinkuei, xbox live's choice, not mine.

@Killerryno: I know your a cool guy and all, but I'm glad you changed your avatar. That picture of Sub-Zero on it with "OMG LOL Haduken" on it, really got under my skin. Nothing personal :)

Youre not gonna see me online much unless I dont wanna play single player for some reason, but ill drop my gamertag anyways. Its always nice to have people from the TRMK community to play against :D!

Th3 RiS3 Of TaJ

Tenkai Hayabusa (note the space and capitals are included in my gametag)...Im an average player when I first start out, but for a game like this, Ill put in the time to get better and become a hardcore player ;)

p.s. anyone play soul calibur 4?

Tenkai Hayabusa (note the space and capitals are included in my gametag)...Im an average player when I first start out, but for a game like this, Ill put in the time to get better and become a hardcore player ;)

p.s. anyone play soul calibur 4?

In response to your visitor message which Ive been too lazy to respond to LOL, I do have soul calibur but I am terrible at it, you would rape me in an instant in that game. I just wanted it to add to my fighting game collection lol.

In response to your visitor message which Ive been too lazy to respond to LOL, I do have soul calibur but I am terrible at it, you would rape me in an instant in that game. I just wanted it to add to my fighting game collection lol.

Lol, I was a disaster at first and Im still not the best at it, but Ive been playing it for quite a bit these past two weeks and Im slowly starting to get the hang of it...all it really takes is a little time to figure out which character suits your fighting style and then slowly learn their combos and when to perfom them...when you have the time and if ud like, we can help each other get some of the online achievements sometime ;) Just let me know whenever ur available. And Soul Calibur 4 really is one of the games thats keeping me occupied till April :)

Gamer Tag: Shin Li

I'll have the game on Day 1. I'll be playing story mode first then I'll jump online.

At the moment I'm playing Halo Reach until MK is released.

Osmodyus is mine. I'll probably be playing the day it comes out. But, I typically suck at fighting games =O

another pointless thread along with the PSN one...
look to the left, AND CHECK THE USER DETAILS... if you want people to know this..put it in your BIO!

<