Official Xbox 360 Gamertag Thread

Mine is BehindTheLight

I'm looking to play with some good players....trying to improve my game right now. Need to play people that can beat me.

My gamertag is Arch Adversary with a space between the names. I got the PS3 version but once I heard about the compromise of everyone's information, figured better safe than sorry and will get back on Xbox. I won't have it til the weekend but always up for some friendly games after that.

I'm not that good, but if you want to play some matches hit me up.

AngryWorm v2

My friendslist may be full though, if it is send me a PM and I'll make room :)

Mine's right over there in my profile if anyone wants to add me. I'll be away from my xbox until next Tuesday since I'm currently on vacation, but I have plenty of room on my friend list if anyone wants to add. I can't promise elite level competition since I haven't played MK with a non AI player on a regular basis since the arcade days, but I think I can still hang and bang fairly decently.

GT: HoppinDyme. Friends call me Hoppin. I'd like to call myself a decent player, but maybe I haven't been fully tested yet. Always down for some practice. Still trying to find a solid second character.

UltraLIN KUEI is my gamertag.

I'm mostly only on on the weekends.

I'll warn you though, I'm not down with casual matches, I'm in it to win it.

Just swapped my PS3 for new slim 360, anybody want to add me feel free. I play Borderlands, Mortal Kombat and might pick up COD4 soon. Gamertag is Clobberintime4u :D