Would you like to see woman becoming champion of MK?

After hearing him scream so much in other video games with flying kicks, you start to wonder if he is a woman or not... ( whoooooo HAaaaaaa )

I don't think any of the female characters would fit the role of MK Champion. They all have very interesting story-lines, there's no need to make them champions.
I say either Kung Lao or keep Liu Kang

Honestly, Kitana is the only female I can see taking the title of Champion.

I can't see Jade going the distance, Mileena is kind of an idiot, Sonya doesn't quite have what it takes, I'm not sure Sheeva knows what's going on half the time, Sindel was brainwashed by some douchey man - So she's clearly incapable, Frost is an idiot, Kira is too ugly, Tanya is too indecisive, Li Mei Hay Hay or whatever her name is is also an idiot, Sareena is worthless, Nitara is an abomination and Ashrah is lame. Did I miss anyone? If I did, they're too non-existent in my mind to be champion.

Honestly, Kitana is the only female I can see taking the title of Champion.

I can't see Jade going the distance, Mileena is kind of an idiot, Sonya doesn't quite have what it takes is a bimbo, I'm not sure Sheeva knows what's going on half the time, Sindel was brainwashed by some douchey man - So she's clearly incapable, Frost is an idiot, Kira is too ugly, Tanya is too indecisive, Li Mei Hay Hay or whatever her name is is also an idiot, Sareena is worthless, Nitara is an abomination and Ashrah is lame. Did I miss anyone? If I did, they're too non-existent in my mind to be champion.

some minor corrections there ;) other than that, you hit the nail on the head

Awww. But I like Sonya. She could be champion... With a little help.

You mean breast-reduction surgery? jk- i like her too, but she seems a bit hot-headed and motivated by whim.. which is good and bad lol. Maybe it's just because i'm stereotyping her as a blonde? heh heh

You mean breast-reduction surgery? jk- i like her too, but she seems a bit hot-headed and motivated by whim.. which is good and bad lol. Maybe it's just because i'm stereotyping her as a blonde? heh heh

I think all of the MK females could benefit from breast reduction. Mileena must have some serious back issues.

I think all of the MK females could benefit from breast reduction. Mileena must have some serious back issues.

she seems to go about herself with seizable panache-dont seem to bother her too much. have you seen the way they bounce at the end of her fatality trailer from the widget? Theyre probably helium-based=less back aches. just a theory

Most free balling titties bounce anyway. I work with a chick that doesn't wear a bra and her dirty pillows are all over the damn place.

Most free balling titties bounce anyway. I work with a chick that doesn't wear a bra and her dirty pillows are all over the damn place.

LOL! made my night. she must have back issues if she doesnt wear a sling. mileena, on the other hand, shes used to dealing with heavier loads (double entendre heh heh heh)

LOL! made my night. she must have back issues if she doesnt wear a sling. mileena, on the other hand, shes used to dealing with heavier loads (double entendre heh heh heh)

Ugh... Mileena. What a disaster that one is. She needs rehab or something. She needs Oprah. Definitely Oprah. And maybe Dr. Oz.

I'm pretty sure that mouth and those tits need a good looking at.

Ugh... Mileena. What a disaster that one is. She needs rehab or something. She needs Oprah. Definitely Oprah. And maybe Dr. Oz.

I'm pretty sure that mouth and those tits need a good looking at.

Dont forget her vagina dentata as well!

Kano as a champion of MK? are you serious? oh c'mmon tell me you're joking...i mean like no disrespect to Kano at all, but champion? ...thanks NO!...can you catually imagine someone like Kano go through all these...i mean defeating Goro, KIntaro, Motaro and Kahn?...i don't think so...

You don't have to imagine it. You just beat the game as him.