Lupinko "Leaked Info" Thread

Re: Leaked info - lots of goodies...

OK OK OK one thinkg i have to say that has pissed me off from the first time i heard it!?!?! ROBO SMOKE! with an ALT HUMAN SMOKE!?! or vice versa. HOW THE ****! is that goin to work?!?! do you people even think?! soooo hes goin to have robot moves catered to the fact hes a robot...but his human form is goin to pull them off? or vice versa....so the human will have a chest cavatity that opens up an shoots things? come one! it wont work and CANT WORK!

cant we just have one or the other but id MUCH MUCH rather human smoke, I think every one would

I also want to believe alot of this....but i cant actually see them putting sheevas skin rip in, or sindels xray...that would mean that they would have to do some thing other then use slice points, and torso rips...and for sindel that would mean they would have to do some thing other then break the skull or mid section...I dont buy that

"by the way the joke about Robo-lupinko is from someone's post at neogaf, it is unrelated to MK, other than MK's own Robot Shenanigans"

"I see on various boards my style of humour is already confusing people"

"I thought people would have been used to this by now since I started with dat Mahvel"

So calm down about Robo-smoke, not that I don't see him being in the game either. >_>

Well weren't you pretty sure that Noob would be in the game without some random on the internet telling you that he is?

I had a good feeling that he would be in, but with NRS, you never know.
I was sure that Rain was going to be in the MK 9 roster until Ed Boon tweeted about him being DLC.

I'm still not 100% sure that he's CONFIRMED, until I see a Noob Saibot visual, but if this guy's info is TRUE, then I'm happy.

OK OK OK one thinkg i have to say that has pissed me off from the first time i heard it!?!?! ROBO SMOKE! with an ALT HUMAN SMOKE!?! or vice versa. HOW THE ****! is that goin to work?!?! do you people even think?! soooo hes goin to have robot moves catered to the fact hes a robot...but his human form is goin to pull them off? or vice versa....so the human will have a chest cavatity that opens up an shoots things? come one! it wont work and CANT WORK!

cant we just have one or the other but id MUCH MUCH rather human smoke, I think every one would

I also want to believe alot of this....but i cant actually see them putting sheevas skin rip in, or sindels xray...that would mean that they would have to do some thing other then use slice points, and torso rips...and for sindel that would mean they would have to do some thing other then break the skull or mid section...I dont buy that

First, how do you know that robo smoke is still going to have the chest cavity trident thing still? They could very well change him to make both of them share the same skin or whatever. And as far as the skin rips go, no one ever said that they were RESTRICTED to slice points. Sure, a LOT of the fatalities we've seen have used them, but I as well as many others told you that the good fatalities will be there. Why do you come here if everything you say is negative? You've got a lot of growing up to do, buddy. Suck my balls.

really hope the part about the red woman with no name being playable isn't true

Present them.

why should we have 50 crap fatalities and 10 good ones though?

...spader all you do most of the time is complain and whine...you seriously have nothing else to do other than coming here and telling how gay's everything? better do something useful for community or try to help, other than bit*nig and moaning like there's no tomorrow...

I am helping its constructive critism ;) I mjust pointing out the fact mk has veeb crap nad the team lazy for a long time, i know your huge sheeva fan, so how annoyed would you be....if her fatlaity was, a torso rip not a skin rip? you need to voice these concerns

Ok. I'm playing as Sindel too. Along with Jade, Mileena, Kitana, the woman in red, and Sonya.

Well so only Smoke confirmation is missing... Damn it... one of the most interesting things... Someone should ask Lupinko.

BTW hello I'm new here

I think the normal roster will be all the characters from the first 3 games. That select screen with 26 slots sticks in my mind here.
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (PSX) roster = 32 characters - 4 bosses (Shao Kahn, Motaro, Kintaro, Goro) - 2 "copies" (1 Sub-Zero, 1 Smoke) = 26 characters.

Excellent 1st post, Rob. I have been advocating this idea since June 2010. We just gotta add Quan Chi and Miss Red, thats it.

I am helping its constructive critism ;) I mjust pointing out the fact mk has veeb crap nad the team lazy for a long time, i know your huge sheeva fan, so how annoyed would you be....if her fatlaity was, a torso rip not a skin rip? you need to voice these concerns

I appreciate your sense of humor. However, we finally have some form of evidence that not all of the fatalities will use these slice points, but you still don't seem happy about it. What's up with that?

...I understand...but there're nundred ways how you can voice your opinion...putting so much emotions wouldn't help, but make other people think you're nothing but a troll (i'm sorry that's noit what ithink about you, i'm just saying thats usually what people think on the first place)...sure MK team's lazy in some aspects, but so the whole gaming industry companies nowadays! ...how can you blame one team, for what the whole world of gaming industry is responsible...apparently for that weird fashion to cut conent from the inital release and putting as DLC later!...