Lupinko "Leaked Info" Thread

These are not the only stuff yet to be confirmed. I looked for everything leaked by Lupinko, and here's my list of what hasn't been confirmed yet:

- Sheeva's skin rip fatality; This is pretty much confirmed
- Sonya's alternate costume (white top, cap and sunglasses);
- Sindel's X-Ray (crotch kick, elbow snap and throw, or something like that);
- Shao Kahn has his taunts, green hammer and upward dash (only the green hammer confirmed);
- Stryker's alternate (Black Ops style);
- Rain (probably one of the stuff he said that might be DLC, but not confirmed yet); He's not in the game, he's DLC.
- Quan Chi temporarily transforms opponent in zombies; When did he say this O_O? First time I'm hearing it.
- Jade's victory pose (staff on the ground, spins around it, like a pole dance; has been leaked by other sources, but not confirmed);

Sheeva's skinrip was leaked by that photo (if you honestly think it's not the skin you're blind) and it's obvious now that Rain isn't in the game.

When did Lupinko say Quan Chi changes their enemy into a zombie? Sounds fake really.

Quan Chi is known for necromancy, I wouldn't be surprised if he did turn opponents into "zombies." for a brief period of time. [Slowed down gameplay, lack of block?]

Also Shao Kahn's taunts have been confirmed via a trolling twitter by the MK team, it had move inputs for the Taunts of Shao Kahn. Though that also implies he is playable, but eh, let's stick on the subject of Lupinko.

We just saw Jade's pole dance victory pose and Sindel's Xray does have a crotch shot and a hairthrow.

I think the last thing left is Stryker's black ops alternate. From the Challenge Tower mode, his alternate looked like a white t-shirt and baseball cap.

But I think we can fully conclude that Lupinko is completely reliable and a good source for future developments.

Either he directly saw the information in which he leaked risking his job, or he had a source he could have met anywhere. [Online, offline] Thus he decided to post it online.

Remember, he leaked alot of stuff on MvC3, so yeah.

Is it possible he is maybe getting payed by developers to leak info to increase hype?

We just saw Jade's pole dance victory pose and Sindel's Xray does have a crotch shot and a hairthrow.

I think the last thing left is Stryker's black ops alternate. From the Challenge Tower mode, his alternate looked like a white t-shirt and baseball cap.

But I think we can fully conclude that Lupinko is completely reliable and a good source for future developments.

That was not Stryker. I think it might be the director of Cage's movie. In the leaks from the demo, he's listed as a back character at challenge tower, just like the Stunt Man.

Actually re-looking at the Leak it seams that Lupinko was right on everything, I'm excited about the things he said that we haven't seen.

This dude said all this a LONG time before half of this came true.

That's the very definition of a spoiler - something revealed/speculated before it's actually confirmed by an official source. Lupinko is not official, and his statements were made before any were actually confirmed by an official source. Therefore this is a spoiler.

this guy seems to be my last hope for Rain :( I searched online and the best things I could find are him saying something like I mentioned Rain just wasn't upfront about it, or that he stated clearly he simply doesn't know if Rain is in. nothing negative for the game or positive for DLC though, he just doesn't know

That's the very definition of a spoiler - something revealed/speculated before it's actually confirmed by an official source. Lupinko is not official, and his statements were made before any were actually confirmed by an official source. Therefore this is a spoiler.

It is not the definition of a spoiler; a Spoiler is something we know is in the game, and someone doesn't want to know about it. Say, telling someone the ending of Bioshock while they are just arriving, that's a spoiler.

Showing us a picture of an Alpha for Bioshock Infinite, before the Alpha was ever talked about, is not a spoiler and is a leak. Which is what Lupinko did here.

Quan Chi is known for necromancy, I wouldn't be surprised if he did turn opponents into "zombies." for a brief period of time. [Slowed down gameplay, lack of block?]

Also Shao Kahn's taunts have been confirmed via a trolling twitter by the MK team, it had move inputs for the Taunts of Shao Kahn. Though that also implies he is playable, but eh, let's stick on the subject of Lupinko.

that picture of inputs was was more likely for the spectators in king of the kill mode and not for Shao Kahn.