PAX East 2011 Mortal Kombat Kommunity Member Meetup!

If you are planning on attending PAX East this year to play some Mortal Kombat, let us know! Our goal is to connect with other kommunity members, nerd out on some MK with people who share our passion, and of course collaborate to bring the best possible coverage to those that can't make it. Details below, and PLEASE help spread the word! Depending on participation, there may be a prize drawing. More info on that to come!

http://ninjaschooldropouts.com/calendar/mkmeetup.html

Current Roster:

Shankdaddy
Casselman

...yes! i seems also the one who just wishes you all the luck and have fun! i'm pretty much stuck here in Ukraine for eternity...this pis* ho*e...

Aw man, i wish i could go too but I'm in Canada and the time of PAX is one month away from exam time so I gotta prepare. Have fun guys, make sure you report back on any new experiences that are worth revealing to the rest of the fanbase.

I also can't go. 16 years old, live in Brazil, my parents would never take me to USA just for this. Have fun, guys! And don't forget the cameras, we want some nice footage from there =D

Right on dudes, can't wait to read your reports, it's about time to stop all the wild speculations about gameplay issues and stuff.

Got a message from Rigo today. Unfortunately, WB hasn't changed their rule on recording video of the game, so we won't be able to do that. We will get an interview, and we will get a good discussion going of everything we see though.

I am planning on going, as I am only about 30 minutes away. I do find the $35 single day attendance fee somewhat steep, however. I just looked it up and Saturday is completely sold out, so I will probably have to go on Sunday. I am not sure when other people are going.