Pro Gun Anti-Gun

I really want to know why the eff people are able to have automatic weapons. What regular citizen needs that, other than to blow people away? I can't believe that shit.

Guns are illegal in Canada, but, of course, people still manage to get them, that wont ever stop. I don't, however, 'live in fear' when I go back to the US and visit family. A lot of people in Canada have this idea that everyone is packing heat in the US and so you can't sneeze without someone opening fire.

I wouldn't ever own a gun, though. I prefer guns in video games, where I don't have to worry about blowing my own face off by accident :)

I understand people wanting the right to own guns and I don't really have anything against or for them, either way, but the whole silencer argument is always a bit odd, to me.

The most common arguments for silencers seem to be "I want a silencer to go hunting" AND "to protect my family."

Yeah, sure bud. :laugh:

Most of the towns/cities I'm around are what I like to call "Hood locations" and "Laxed Lynching Locations" so gun laws will solve absolutely nothing for my state seeing how the gun laws are really lax here but a lot of people still purchase/obtain guns from other people rather than gun stores. You literally only have to be 17 and you're good regardless of the gun's size.

Last edited:
other than to go hunting or to own a gun at home to protect your family i can't really see a reason to own a gun. anyone who wants a gun so badly for any other reason probably wants to kill people with it. NOBODY ever brings a gun around with them in order to prevent/stop a shooting.

When it comes to this, all I care about is innocent lives being able to protect themselves. Therefore, the gay man (me) who walks in the streets of the ghetto and homophobic people should be able to carry and conceal a firearm for protection!

I'd go to the range for sure. I'm hoping I'll inherit an old rifle out of memory. I don't really care if it fires or not, I just like the sentimental value. But I also do want something for home protection.

I'd go to the range for sure. I'm hoping I'll inherit an old rifle out of memory. I don't really care if it fires or not, I just like the sentimental value. But I also do want something for home protection.
Agreed. I have yet to learn a rifles but one day, I will have an AR-15 chambered in 5.56 and an AR-10 chambered in .308. I already know how to fire semiautomatic pistols (especially the Glock 19 and Springfield XD 9). My brother will continue to train me and teach me how to shoot his AR one day once we find a rifle range.

Agreed. I have yet to learn a rifles but one day, I will have an AR-15 chambered in 5.56 and an AR-10 chambered in .308. I already know how to fire semiautomatic pistols (especially the Glock 19 and Springfield XD 9). My brother will continue to train me and teach me how to shoot his AR one day once we find a rifle range.
That's really cool.

Although the rifle I'm supposed to inherit is a Marlin from the 60s

That's really cool.

Although the rifle I'm supposed to inherit is a Marlin from the 60s
Gotta love those classic firearms. The very first gun I've fired was my dad's Colt 1911. Very heavy gun but damn I'm so accurate with it. Too bad they are not in the California Roster anymore.