Who is the superior Thunder God?

• raiden

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • THOR!!!

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Kratos

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Comeon people, it's time to throw down. WHO IS THE BETTER ELECTRO-JESUS?

IN THIS CORNER we have RAIDEN:

Lord_Raiden___Mortal_Kombat_by_Hauptsturmfuhrer.jpg

Weight: 98 crappy pounds*

Power: Lightning, Teleportation, Jumping at you and yelling

Motivation: Protecting Earthrealm from people more awesome than him

Actor: Christopher Lambert (AKA Blindy McCan'tseetodohishighlanderchoreography)

GIANT FRIGGIN' HAMMER?: No.

Exploits: Getting his head ripped off by sub zero. Cutting his hair and wearing a vest. Bought a cool hat.

Catch Phrase: "I don't think so..."

*estimate

And in this Corner we have, THOR

220px-Thor.jpg

Weight: 4 angry Bison*

Power: THUNDER and[i/] Lightning. Beard and metal hair. Also GIANT FRIGGIN' HAMMER.

Motivation: DRINKING & BEING MORE AWESOME THAN EVERYBODY

Actor: This Dude who looks so pissed and can probably see!

GIANT FRIGGING HAMMER?: omgijustcame!

Exploits: Drank THE OCEAN. Beat up some giants. Wreastled with an old lady.

Catchphrase: BRING ME MY GIANT FRIGGIN' HAMMER I'M ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING AWESOME.

*fact.

All out battle to the Death, Thunder God vs. Thunder God, two god's enter one god leaves! Who is it?

Democarcy shall decide!

Last edited:
...hate to say it, but Thor...he's just well...more impressive as thunder God...but i like Raiden too, though he's more of a wise-man, while Thor is all like he's ready to survive the battle of ten...

Why don't you go prance around on MvC3 forums and leave us big boys to our own devices

Nah, that is just the sound of people booing Thor because he's overrated and his movie looks bad.

You're totally accurate using a picture of a skinny nerd dressed as Raiden because that guy is TOTALLY RAIDEN, AMIRITE?

1486207-games_raiden_mk_007147__super.jpg

Raiden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor

It would definitely be a very close fight, but in the end, Id give it to Raiden since he has the martial arts technique vs Thor's brute strength...for me, technique will almost always win over brute force!!!

wow man you are a total nimrod. You make it so clear you hate raiden. Atleast put information under raiden thats more badass sounding like you did with thor. I chose raiden just to piss you off. (Why do i have a feeling that guy dressed as raiden is you?)

Raiden would snap Thor's neck like a celary stalk...

You sure about that? Thor's neck is about as thick as Raiden's waist.

I refuse to vote. Mainly because if we are going to talk about dude's with electric powers, then we HAVE to consider Stryker and his tazer. His tazer is so strong it makes thunder gods into skeletons. Now THAT'S electrical!

Stryker would beat both of them. He's a cop after all. He'd just grab them.

Comeon people, it's time to throw down. WHO IS THE BETTER ELECTRO-JESUS?

IN THIS CORNER we have RAIDEN:

Lord_Raiden___Mortal_Kombat_by_Hauptsturmfuhrer.jpg

Weight: 98 crappy pounds*

Power: Lightning, Teleportation, Jumping at you and yelling

Motivation: Protecting Earthrealm from people more awesome than him

Actor: Christopher Lambert (AKA Blindy McCan'tseetodohishighlanderchoreography)

GIANT FRIGGIN' HAMMER?: No.

Exploits: Getting his head ripped off by sub zero. Cutting his hair and wearing a vest. Bought a cool hat.

Catch Phrase: "I don't think so..."

*estimate

And in this Corner we have, THOR

220px-Thor.jpg

Weight: 4 angry Bison*

Power: THUNDER and[i/] Lightning. Beard and metal hair. Also GIANT FRIGGIN' HAMMER.

Motivation: DRINKING & BEING MORE AWESOME THAN EVERYBODY

Actor: This Dude who looks so pissed and can probably see!

GIANT FRIGGING HAMMER?: omgijustcame!

Exploits: Drank THE OCEAN. Beat up some giants. Wreastled with an old lady.

Catchphrase: BRING ME MY GIANT FRIGGIN' HAMMER I'M ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING AWESOME.

*fact.

All out battle to the Death, Thunder God vs. Thunder God, two god's enter one god leaves! Who is it?

Democarcy shall decide!

Lol love how he put emphasis on AND THUNDER when thunder is just a sound and wont actually do anything :p Also since when does Raiden weigh 98 pounds? this douche is just pulling shit out of his gaping asshole. But more on topic, I think thor would defeat his form in mortal kombat, but he is in his MORTAL form, if he was fighting thor, he would go full on elder god on his ass and DESTROY him!

wow man you are a total nimrod. You make it so clear you hate raiden. Atleast put information under raiden thats more badass sounding like you did with thor. I chose raiden just to piss you off. (Why do i have a feeling that guy dressed as raiden is you?)

I would never dress like Raiden.
Lol love how he put emphasis on AND THUNDER when thunder is just a sound and wont actually do anything :p Also since when does Raiden weigh 98 pounds? this douche is just pulling shit out of his gaping asshole. But more on topic, I think thor would defeat his form in mortal kombat, but he is in his MORTAL form, if he was fighting thor, he would go full on elder god on his ass and DESTROY him!

1) Thunder totally does stuff. It's like a concussive force. If the thunder was loud enough it would knock you over and break your ears.

2) That's an estimate. He could be 110.

3) Dude, Thor beat up GIANTS. He's a god ALL THE TIME. It's not his fault Raiden decides to handicap himself half the time.

This thread is oozing with bias. How long did you spend trying to find the gayest Raiden pic anywhere on the internet?

Thor is aight. He has done a lot of impressive stuff but, I have to give it to Raiden. Raiden has a better design, knows martial arts, and has a dark take no bullshit side!

Thor would easily win in a fight against Raiden but, I will take Raiden FTW as my favorite and coolest!