TRMK Supports Tapatalk Mobile Forum App

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
We've had this ability for awhile now, but I figured I'd finally advertise it to people here incase they were not aware that our Forum could be accessed via the Taptalk on iOS and Android platforms.

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:
77ec8c55-d161-2949.jpg

Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing
77ec8c55-d19e-1d77.jpg

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:
77ec8c55-d1b3-cbe1.jpg

Ability to search by topics and posts:
77ec8c55-d1cd-05b1.jpg

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:
77ec8c55-d44e-0fbc.jpg

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

This is awesome! Not for me but for everyone else. My phone can't even show the homepage of this site. Weak piece of shit:_mad:

I've been using Tapatalk for a long time now on this forum, on my iPhone 4. There are a few bugs with it though, at least for me. I think if you have particularly bad reception, such as I do, it causes lock ups. In which case, you usually have to restart your device for it to work again. I'm not sure if this is specific to the iPhone 4, probably is though.

WICKED, I am getting a Blackberry in two weeks so I can spy on you guys from work.

=)

In addition to this feature for mobile phones, I also added a mobile theme to the forum as well. So surfing on a phone, without the special TapATalk app, should be easier.

that is awesome was looking to get a new phone yes i broke another phone less then two months after buying a new one. hahaha...

Well, now I'm not able to log onto here via Tapatalk anymore, and I wonder if this affects @Love Cowboy and @YungQ94. Is Tapatalk support being discontinued here?

We did some upgrades today, let me confirm TapATalk still works from my end. It was broken for a while, or just not updated.