Dreams Of MK?

Joshuaalt

It must be because I am over excited for this game but I keep having dreams, or Nightmares; about the new game. The first one was involved how I sucked and couldn't string any moves together and the second one was that I bought the game on the day of it's release from GameStop but forgot to pick up my reserved Kollector's Edition and I had no more money and I was so disappointed that I wasn't going to get my Kollector's Edition.

Is anyone else having dreams about the upcoming game or am I just a huge dork?

I had a dream that I played the game on release and the game had Mario in it. (WTF!?!??!??) I also, in that same dream, played a new Super Smash Bros game in the dream, and it had Scorpion and Sub-Zero in it. That part of the dream got me wicked excited. Does anyone else think they deserve to be in a smash bros game, if non-Nintendo characters are in the game, then they should be in it! But that's another story, lol.

I had a dream that I played the game on release and the game had Mario in it. (WTF!?!??!??) I also, in that same dream, played a new Super Smash Bros game in the dream, and it had Scorpion and Sub-Zero in it. That part of the dream got me wicked excited. Does anyone else think they deserve to be in a smash bros game, if non-Nintendo characters are in the game, then they should be in it! But that's another story, lol.

If any non nintendo character should be in Super Smash bros it should be Simon Belmont!

The day before liu kang was shown in the X-ray video I had a dream that me and my bro was playing Mk9. the thing was that liu kang wasnt in the game. worst dream ever

i had a nightmare that Kratos was going to be... oh wait, that happened in reality

hahaha, + repped.

I don't dream about video games and I play them to death so either I am weird or you guys are weird.

<.<

i had a dream a while back that my school was demoing MK in it's assembly hall (weird, amirite?) and it was dark and the game was being played on arcade machines. i went down and selected ermac. given that dreams are a bit unclear, i couldnt really the fight, but i know that i pwned my opponent. also, ermac's xray involved him taking weird kung-fu poses and bones shattering inside the opponent. there was also something about ermac's alternate, but it looked a bit like the mkd alt. anyway, I woke up with a smile on my face. :)

Sounds like a nightmare!

thank God we can now definitely say this dream or nightmare will never come true! thanks to confirmation!

...as for me it would be real nightmare if both Sonya and Sheeva aren't in MK 2011...that would be enough to call it nightmare...LOL but seriously i'm not having so much dreams about it though...

thank God we can now definitely say this dream or nightmare will never come true! thanks to confirmation!

...as for me it would be real nightmare if both Sonya and Sheeva aren't in MK 2011...that would be enough to call it nightmare...LOL but seriously i'm not having so much dreams about it though...

It would be a ****ing diaster if Liu Kang wasn't in it! And it would be a bad dream if Sheeva isn't in it either. Why do people hate her so much along with Johnny Cage?

In reality, Stryker's gameplay is amazing, IMO...

He's been nasty since MK3

...i have nothing against stryker...in fact i have nothing against ANY character of MK LOL...i'm simply observing what others said and mentioned about him on these forums...

:canabis::stoned:I wouldn't mind Sheeva being DLC personally and I am happy Stryker is in the game, he wasn't my favorite character but there was something kind of cool about the character...at least a 13. And for some reason I think I'm going to start playing with Johnny Cage more, he's such a cocky bastard.

:canabis::stoned:I wouldn't mind Sheeva being DLC personally and I am happy Stryker is in the game, he wasn't my favorite character but there was something kind of cool about the character...at least a 13. And for some reason I think I'm going to start playing with Johnny Cage more, he's such a cocky bastard.

Haha, sigged.

I did have a few dreams a while back before any video appeared from this MK. I remembered Jade (MKA alt. outfit) fighting Scorpion and impaling Striker (in his alt. outfit of MKA). I also dreamed of "Dark" Li Mei. She was wearing her MKDA alternate outfit but it was black and her skin was grayish. She reminded me of Unknown from Tekken Tag Tournament. That's just in my dream though.

Now back in 2005, I had a dream where I WAS JADE (in MKD Primary Outfit) and I tossed a Razorang at a student, making him flip over.

Also, I had a dream that Jade was laying on top of Sub-Zero, making out with him.

I know it seems like I made all this up but it is actually true. lol ;-)

Last edited: