Online help

Aldo Moreno

Okay, so I was trying to play Mortal Kombat vs DC on my PS3 online with my ex girlfriend a while ago and both of us had full three bars and she lives in the other side of town from me but it kept saying something like game isnt in session or something. And we kept doing it over and over and over again and it still didnt work. We decied to test it on other people and it work so when we saw it worked, it still didnt work on us(and we did this multiple times)! Kan any of you guys help us out with this?

EDIT: Just found out she moved like a couple of streets from me.

Last edited:
Check your NAT settings. If they are strict or moderate, you could just be having trouble connecting to each other. Another thing you could try is to unplug your modem and router both for 10 seconds and plug them back in. Sometimes things just get screwed up, and resetting them helps. These are the main 2 remedies to something like this, but sometimes it can be a bit more complicated and it could require changing up some settings on your router and internet secruity etc. For that, you'd need a lot more guidance and knowledge on what you were doing, so I would recommend asking someone you know personally to see if they can help you out.