Kaf Brother and I made's Backstory

liukang234

So Yesterday, I got really bored and brainstormed an idea for a random character for Mortal Kombat. I personally think it's ok, but I'm posting it for feed back to see what I can change 2 make it better. So here's what we got:

Prototype name: Abel

Finalized name: ?

Alignment:Neutral

Height: 6 ft. 1 In.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Bio: In order to compete with the Lin-Kuei's Cybernetics Program, the Shirai-Ryu experimented and trained their top 3 assassins to make them faster,stronger,and deadlier. One of those 3 were Sandro Rheem (I don't like the name too much,but I couldn't find anything better), codename: Abel. However,during an experiment to increase flexibility,the experiment malfunctioned while testing was being conducted on Abel, and he was given the ability to stretch and manipulate his body. Angered with the failure, Abel murdered the experiment conductor and a few by-standers before fleeing. However,this action has marked him for death by the Shirai-Ryu. They sent the other two Super-Assassins, Damasco and Kaget, with the mission to capture Abel,dead or alive.In order to evade them, Abel has been in contact with a member within the Shirai-Ryu..... .

So that's what I came up with last night. My brother will be starting the sketch with adobe flash 2night. Like I said earlier, it's ok IMO. What do you guys think. Anything I can change?

You should really change the names of some of the characters. Abel and Kaget? Played a little too much SF? :p

You should really change the names of some of the characters. Abel and Kaget? Played a little too much SF? :p

lol. I just noticed that.Actually, I took my brother's name (Cable), took out the c,rearranged the l and the e,and got that. As for Kaget, I modified the spelling for cadete (Spanish for Cadet)It was on a nearby crayon.

Also, the names aren't finalized.

Last edited: