IGN Blu-ray: Jade Klassic costume with purchase of MK/MKA on Blu-ray

That is ****ing awesome. You can bet your ass I'll be buying it. I loved the movies (yeah, even the second. The trick is to not take it seriously) and would love to have them on Blu-Ray if it means getting klassic Jade.

Thanks. I am an Xbox 360 user too. Any idea as to why they are giving poopstation all the exclusives?

Last edited:
I'm guessing they have a deal made behind the closed doors, though that's off-the-record speculation on my part. Doesn't make a lick of sense otherwise.

Relax. I'm sure 360 Exclusives will be announced soon.

Oh... And "poopstation" dominates the shit out of the 360. Just sayin.

I'm not getting both movies just for a Jade DLC.
I'll just wait until her DLC hits the PSN.

Anyways, I have both of the movies on DVD.

Relax. I'm sure 360 Exclusives will be announced soon.

Oh... And "poopstation" dominates the shit out of the 360. Just sayin.

ha ha, I am just going to ease my pain by playing the Crysis 2 MP demo, the Bulletstorm demo, and Case West, all exclusives to xbox 360. Just sayin' :p

And in my honest opinion, we won't see 360 exclusives beyond King of the Hill and the avatar costumes. I've seen similar things in the past, where companies turn a blind eye to one platform while showering the other with exclusives. It's not favoritism or anything of that nature, it's just how the business works.

No it doesn't. Neither system "dominates the shit" out of the other. If you honestly believe that, you're not a gamer because you like games, you simply love corporations and consumerism.

Nice try, but no. I own both systems and find myself playing the PS3 a lot more than the 360. The only thing the 360 is good for is the exclusives. Everything else can be bought for the PS3 and plays a lot better on that system.

Im getting a copy of the game for the PS3 as well as the TE for the 360 but this feels kinda lame.... I am fine with the exclusive character but this just feels petty, its just a retro costume...