Favorites for DLC

Zymotic28

Since we have an idea of what the general roster will be. what characters would u like to see make a return? maybe a few characters that arnt from the first 3 games just to mix it up a bit? give your ideal "pack" of dlc characters.

Rain (if he doesn't make it)
Meat
Quan Chi (I hope he's not part of the main roster)
Hornbuckle
Blaze (Pre Armageddon)
Skarlett/Ruby

Those aren't the most amazing characters, no... But this is DLC we're talking about. You don't want to introduce big characters through DLC. That's lame.

Im going to go with:

Fujin
Quan Chi (assuming he is not part of the main)
Ashrah

Would be the initial three I would like to see.

I have to go with Tremor, Quan Chi, Motaro (As a downlodable boss if he doesn't make it), Kai, and Fulgore.

Onaga (My favorite MK boss of all time), Original Motaro with 4 legs (One of my fave sub-bosses), Tremor, Fujin, Hotaru, Dairou, Kenshi, Nitara, Sareena, and Taven/Daegon (as long as they get some new looks/moves)...also since we have Raiden as a Thunder God and Fujin as a Wind God, why not bring in a new elder god? Say maybe a Water God? Call him Tsunami ;)

Tremor Tremor TREMOR!

But Boon has made that seem really unlikely so I would like to have Rain, Fujin and Reiko.

I like Havik but the story by that point had just got so mucked up that I wouldn't want Chaos Realm to be back but as a purely game play stand point and not a story I would be open to anyone and will try to download everything.

Assuming one or the other is missing from the roster:
* Rain
* Quan Chi

And...

Reiko. I don't know how popular he is, or how much chance he has for inclusion. Likely not much on both accounts. Regardless, I'd enjoy a mini-Shao Kahn :)

Also, just curious; would you all prefer a large amount, or minimal amount of DLC characters?

For me, even if the extras are high quality, I wouldn't want NR to just keep packing on more and more; it'd hurt the game's integrity IMO. I think a handful is enough, and I wouldn't want any classic boss characters either. Although, I'd be keen for an unplayable Motaro/Kintaro DLC just to fight.

Onaga (My favorite MK boss of all time

I thought I was the only one in here who actually likes the Dragon King...

Assuming Quan Chi is available from the get go, I'd say:

- Sareena
- Fujin
- Kai (he's a potential monk in the making and COULD turn out to be the new champion, but I know that's not gonna happen)
- ...Li Mei?

Skarlett better be an unplayable character.
I'd also like to add Shinnok and Onaga, but hopefully they'll be included in the future installments to come.

I would like to have every character that was in Trilogy. So anyone who doesnt make the cut, I want as DLC (Rain most likely). I don't really care about characters that from newer games, but I will download them though:D