Human Cyrax and Sektor, Shang Tsung Fatality

Re: Cyrax and sektor human alts + shangs tsungs other fatality

Shang Tsung turns into a clown? That is... unexpected to say the least.

The hell?

Well, that was unexpected....

I'm not really liking the look of human Cyrax, his outfit just looks too generic like a created fighter. Sektor's looks pretty good though.

I like the Cyrax and Sektor alts, Shang Tsungs fatality is a bit odd to say the least.

Dude's also got a youtube channel apparently, with 0 uploads. I subscribed to him in case he posts something up.

Hey Boon, what happened to MK9 being a "serious" game?

cool i like how cyrax is a black dude

Eh, I'd prefer it the other way around. I always imagined Cyrax as being a white nerdy guy with his high-tech stuff. Then Sektor as a black guy with his simple but bad ass flamethrowers and missiles. It's not a big deal though.

Sektor looks like Shang Tsung's brother lol
I was thinking that too. Haha.

I'm happy with both human versions of the cyborgs. :) I like how Sheeva is slender and not roided. The clown fatality is obviously inspired by Joker's MKvsDC fatality. Good stuff.

- Cyrax looks cool, and a black guy, as expected seeing his leaked bio
- Sektor resembles a young Shang Tsung, but looks bad ass anyway
- Shang Tsung "Psycho Clow" fatality ? wow, this is a freak bizarre fatality ! I thought was a Friendship, but clearly he is shooting Kabal in the head, so, maybe is a 3rd hidden fatality to unlock ?
- Sheeva's fatality does not looks like a Skin Rip, neither the one Hector told about, maybe a 3rd fatality to be unlocked in Krypt ....

Curious about how Sektor will launch missiles, and how Cyrax will throw his green net, in their human versions !

o_O idk if Shang's is real, but Sektor and Cyrax are looking pretty good.

Human Sektor looks like Shang with red ninja suit on imo. Not saying it isn't him, just saying.

*Edit* Damnit, others beat me to it =(

...a clown? -_- ...K.
Normally I'd be tempted to call fakers but it seems like this guy is one of those who are getting their hands on the game early. Heard some people actually have it today and have been playing since this morning.