Human Cyrax and Sektor, Shang Tsung Fatality

Re: Human Cyrax and Sektor

I just think, if there's any human Cyrax or human Sektor, that they'll be shown only on story mode in a cinematic before their automation, I don't see them becoming playable characters. They would have completely new moves and fighting styles that would push away from the original Cyrax and Sektor, or else we would see a human being opening his chest and throwing a bomb out of it. :p

I don't know who Starscream is but Shang makes creatures not machines. Sektor should be the technical guy for the Lin Kuei (Even though I don't think we have ever seen the Lin Kuei use any machines other than cyborgs) and he should present the idea of automating their warriors for inhuman combat efficiency, increased brutality not hindered by their human morals , and immunity to soul stealing. The Grandmasters are skeptical so Sektor demonstrates by doing do it to himself.

If they do flesh human Sektor out, I hope that they make him a technology and weapons expert of the Lin Kuei. He could have been the one to start the automation idea.

^^ This, absolutely. Also I doubt he'd be Japanese seeing as the Lin Kuei is a Chinese organisation, correct? As human Sektor I'd like to see a Chinese dude with dreads, piercings and tattoos, ha. Mind you, I imagine that any remnants of the cyber-ninjas' human personalities would actually be destroyed in the automation process seeing as Sektor and Cyrax end up with no souls. Smoke's remains intact according to UMK3/Trilogy ending though.

I don't know who Starscream is but Shang makes creatures not machines. Sektor should be the technical guy for the Lin Kuei (Even though I don't think we have ever seen the Lin Kuei use any machines other than cyborgs) and he should present the idea of automating their warriors for inhuman combat efficiency, increased brutality not hindered by their human morals , and immunity to soul stealing. The Grandmasters are skeptical so Sektor demonstrates by doing do it to himself.

Starscream was Megatron's lieutenant in the Transformers universe, and was constantly plotting to overthrow Megs and take his position.

Sounds a lot like Shang Tsung...

In that Voice casting sheet, it listed Sektor as an Asian man and a technology enthusiast.

Starscream was Megatron's lieutenant in the Transformers universe, and was constantly plotting to overthrow Megs and take his position.

Sounds a lot like Shang Tsung...

Yeah I guess so, I thought he was some kind of machine maker or something =/

I just think, if there's any human Cyrax or human Sektor, that they'll be shown only on story mode in a cinematic before their automation, I don't see them becoming playable characters. They would have completely new moves and fighting styles that would push away from the original Cyrax and Sektor, or else we would see a human being opening his chest and throwing a bomb out of it. :p
They can be similar but make more sense for a human character.

Cyrax
Net: made of rope to drag people in.
Bombs: Thrown by hand, attached to his beltline perhaps.
Teleport: Smoke bomb thrown straight down and he appears behind the enemy.

Sektor
Missile: Explosive shurikens that are thrown and stuck into the enemy, then explode.
Teleport Punch: Like Scorpion's, but an uppercut after the teleport.

Actually, those special moves make those characters sound way more bad-ass in my opinion.

And he would have a homing shuriken? I still don't think this would work. Let's stay with the cyborg forms, shall we?

He was just giving some ideas :p they aren't half bad for something that most likely won't happen at all

Sektor and Cyrax's humans forms could easily work as DLC, with the same moves, just the mechanics would be different, for instance Sektor could have some backpack rocket shooter, something like what Iron Man's War Machine has on his back/shoulders (not saying it will happen, but it could). I think it would be cool to see them as representing an in between step from human ninja to fully automated cyborg.

As a side note, I don't want to see them as black and white. I should hope they are Asian. It might be cool if Cyrax is Khmer or some other SE Asian since I don't think there is any in Mortal Kombat yet, and since it wasn't specifically said that Cyrax is African American, or any African for that matter, it would be ok, the skin-tone and a lot of the facial structures wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

Sektor and Cyrax's humans forms could easily work as DLC, with the same moves, just the mechanics would be different, for instance Sektor could have some backpack rocket shooter, something like what Iron Man's War Machine has on his back/shoulders (not saying it will happen, but it could). I think it would be cool to see them as representing an in between step from human ninja to fully automated cyborg.

As a side note, I don't want to see them as black and white. I should hope they are Asian. It might be cool if Cyrax is Khmer or some other SE Asian since I don't think there is any in Mortal Kombat yet, and since it wasn't specifically said that Cyrax is African American, or any African for that matter, it would be ok, the skin-tone and a lot of the facial structures wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

The voice casting sheet said Sektor is Asian. MKG/MKDA/ the voice casting sheet proves Cyrax is African American.

That doesn't seem absurd to me; and Mortal Kombat isn't too absurd in itself except when it comes to game play.

i think they should add their human forms as "second outfit" after you have completed the storymode with them...
since human sektors intro was leaked its very likely that he will be a character in the game... playable or at least not playable... just like some characters in soul calibur when you´re playing the tower mode pieced together from other fighters..

With respects, I don't understand why Cyrax is black or supposedly dark skinned from the previous games.

He is a member of the Lin Kuei, which is a Chinese clan, so I would think he would be light skinned..

With respects, I don't understand why Cyrax is black or supposedly dark skinned from the previous games.

He is a member of the Lin Kuei, which is a Chinese clan, so I would think he would be light skinned..

Why? There are more races than asian who live in china

The Lin Kuei most likely have members from a number of races. I think on the Mythologies website, it said they kidnapped children with abilities that set them apart from normal men. That's why they all aren't the same race.