People are disappointed with Reptile's look?

Grafx

I've been reading alot of threads and I keep coming up to people saying they're disappointed with this reptile that resembles a bird face and what not.

I personally do not like his new look, his stance and face just seem weird. which is why I want the Amazon pre-order, but im disappointed cause Amazon isn't ideal for video games you can pre-order down the street at EB/Bestbuy. Since it's the biggest changer in their looks.

Do you like reptiles new look, if not did you order from Amazon strictly because of this? Or are you just hoping for good DLC costumes for him?

And which do you prefer to ideally use him as?
Animreptileqq6.gif

REPTILE.gif

ReptileUMK3stance.gif

Reptile_mk_2011.png

I don't really like his new look, but I don't care about him enough to pre-order from amazon even though I would want his costume the most. As for my favorite, I think I've always liked UMK3 Ninja look the most.

Reptile is one of my favorite characters (until they let go of his human look)

It's a shame that i have to pre-order from amazon just to get his classic Alt, instead of just getting it already in the game....

What bugs me about Reptile is that I always had the impression you weren't supposed to know he was a reptile. That his human disguise was a ploy to deceive the other combatants.

This new design and so many AFTER MK3 lost that mystery completely. Reptile is no longer mysterious. We can clearly tell that he's reptilian, so even the whole hood and mask part is kind of useless because for starters, that's not very good head protecting gear and secondly, it doesn't really conceal the fact that he is, indeed, not human at all.

He really does look like a sleeker version of Lizard-Man from Soul Calibur with a ninja mask on. Doesn't really add up to me that they nerfed Reptile's mysterious vibe for an MK version of Lizard-Man.

Was it really not obvious that he was a reptile... if his name was Reptile? That, or all the other combatants are idiots. :<

No body likes a smart ass, Kelsper. ;)

I have quite the smart ass indeed, but you are saying no-one likes that? Preposterous!

Anyhoo, I actually kinda like Reptile's new look, but I will be getting his classic costume because I'd like to have the choice of human/reptile.

Do not like the default MK9 Rep. My favorite Rep is UMK3 Rep and the MK9 DLC Rep. I think because he sucked balls in MK2, i dont like that look but it looks alot better, at least in the render for DLC

I prefer his UMK3 look. I think his new mask looks like a bird beak. Either way I don't care about Reptile.