Buying MK Trilogy (PSone)

DCP

You Got Caged!!
I've been looking for it for a long time, lost it when I moved and it's been my favorite MK game since I was a kid. If anyone is looking to sell theirs or has an extra one for some reason I'd be willing to buy it for a reasonable price.

If you are interested in working something out, leave a comment or PM me,

Thanks in advance.

i to am looking for MKT, i found a bunch but I'm looking for the original.

not Greatest Hits or Platinum.

i keep finding Greatest hits

Have you checked Amazon?

I haven't, I checked Ebay. They have some but they're pretty expensive.

i to am looking for MKT, i found a bunch but I'm looking for the original.

not Greatest Hits or Platinum.

i keep finding Greatest hits

I don't mind I'd take any version, I just miss the game badly :/

The game sucks. Play UMK3. And if you are gonna buy it, buy the Greatest Hits version.

Well I would but I don't have any of the systems it was released on except for the NDS (I'd rather play on a bigger screen). Not only that, Johnny Cage isn't even in UMK3 :/

Well I would but I don't have any of the systems it was released on except for the NDS (I'd rather play on a bigger screen). Not only that, Johnny Cage isn't even in UMK3 :/

haha but you dont need a console to play old MK games ;)

So I am guessing johnny cage is you favorite? He is the shit dude!

I have MKT for PSOne...I'm not sure I have the case, but you're welcome to it, for free. My PS3 isn't backward compatible. I may even be able to ship it out to you for free. I'll check out the case situation...It had the book. PM me if I can help you out.
Peace!

Last edited:
haha but you dont need a console to play old MK games

Haha, well I'd prefer to have the actual games, I'd love to have the money/room to buy a cabinet. I guess I might have to go out and buy the NDS port, I heard it was great.

So I am guessing johnny cage is you favorite? He is the shit dude!

Yeah man, he is my favorite haha, him and Scorpion have always been my favs. Something about JC is just soo badass to me.

I have MKT for PSOne...I'm not sure I have the case, but you're welcome to it, for free. My PS3 isn't backward compatible. I may even be able to ship it out to you for free. I'll check out the case situation...It had the book. PM me if I can help you out.
Peace!

Dude.. if you are serious I will love you for always and eternity haha. I'll be PM-ing you asap.

Haha, well I'd prefer to have the actual games, I'd love to have the money/room to buy a cabinet. I guess I might have to go out and buy the NDS port, I heard it was great.

Yeah man, he is my favorite haha, him and Scorpion have always been my favs. Something about JC is just soo badass to me.

Dude.. if you are serious I will love you for always and eternity haha. I'll be PM-ing you
asap.

I'm serious man, and I just located it... the original jewel case, book...disk is in excellent shape. I live in PA, and it looks like you're in Cali...pm your address and I can get it in the mail tomorrow. No need for thanks, just helping a fellow fan out!

Reactions: DCP
I'm serious man, and I just located it... the original jewel case, book...disk is in excellent shape. I live in PA, and it looks like you're in Cali...pm your address and I can get it in the mail tomorrow. No need for thanks, just helping a fellow fan out!

You are amazing man, thanks so much.

I didnt mean a cabinet!

haha, I know what you meant :p

This is such a Hallmark moment. I also have MKT for PS1 but its thrashed, amazingly enough it still works. So when did they remove PS1 BW compatibility from the PS3?

This is such a Hallmark moment. I also have MKT for PS1 but its thrashed, amazingly enough it still works. So when did they remove PS1 BW compatibility from the PS3?

Haha, isn't it? Well I know the older 60/80g PS3s are PS2 and PSone backward compatible, the Slim is only PS1. Sometimes the Blu-ray player gets damage and isn't able to read the discs. That's what happened to my 40g. At first it was only with PSone games, then I couldn't play PS3 games so I had to buy a slim.