hidden characters in MKII mat2

I bought MAT2 recently, but damn, that MK 2 is hard... i always play as Sub, but i can't seem to get past the 3th opponent... this sucks... or do i... :lol:

i remember the days in the arcade, i played as Sub and got to Kintaro or finished it...

and another thing, when i try to freeze them, they keep blocking it or crouching under it... is the CPU super intelligent ?? or what... event can't seem to get the fatalities to work...u have to be superfast or what... u don't get much time to pull em off...

ah i dunno, maybe it has been too long since i played it...

yeah it has been too long for you....

the computer never let you freeze him in MK2

Sub-Zero is nowhere near the best character in that game.... a few die-hard Sub-Zero fans learned how to beat it with him anyway, and you may have been one of them way back in the day.... but there are other much easier characters to beat it with

Nah, Sub-Zero's plenty good in MK2. Sure, his freeze was nearly useless against the CPU, but following a jump kick up with a ground freeze was a pretty nice tactic. I still play as him pretty often in MK2, and while he's not the best in the game, he's still pretty good, and I can still beat it with him.

Of course, Kitana owned MK2. She was definitely one of the top few characters in the game. You could whoop anyone with her.

I have to agree Kitana was one of the top characters, but I could kill all my freinds and the arcade with Kung Lao.

DeathcoreRyknow Wrote:
Of course, Kitana owned MK2. She was definitely one of the top few characters in the game. You could whoop anyone with her.

Secrets in Arcade versions

Hey everyone,

I am new here to the Fourms in the posting sense but the MK sense I have been around sense those beginning days. I must say first off in relation to MAT2, has to be awesome. However, I still don't believe I get a true conversion of the arcade cabinet itself. It is a bit faster paced gameplay and the audio for surely runs past the gameplay as well and you get these overlapping issues. Otherwise, it is great and far more challenging than what it was in the arcade. I also have the MAME versions and I love those a bit more. The only nice thing about putting MAT2 in my XBOX is that it is good to go on my big screen with HDTV.

Re: Secrets in Arcade versions

Actually the CPU let you freeze them on Revision 1.1, 1.4, and 2.1. After that no one let you freeze them.

Pop Quiz..

What character(s) do you need and what do you need to do to get the CPU Sub-Zero to do the ground freeze and imediately do the normal freeze