What are your favorite past deed of your favorite character in the new MK?

UncleRuckus

Well Scorpion is my number one but, Quan Chi being my second has my most memorable deeds:

-Originally being an Oni, he learned sorcery well enough to change his form into a more mortal form.

-Wiped out Scorpions whole clan and later resurrected him just to use him to kill the younger Sub-Zero.

-Lied to Scorpion and told him the younger Sub killed his clan and family when it was actually him.

-Helped Fallen Elder God Shinnok own Lucifer(the devil himself) and take over the Netherrealm.

-Helped ressurrect Sindel for Kahn for an uknown ulterior motive. It took his sorcery to do that for Kahn and Shang.

-Fooled Shinnok and gave him a fake amulet while keeping the real one for himself.

-Helped Shang Tsung kill Liu Kang.

-Beat the living s*** out of Shang Tsung in a one on one.

-Beat the living s*** out of Kitana, killng her in a one on one.

-Rallied the dark forces in MKA. What are yours.......

Actually, Lucifer does refer to the devil himself from before he fell from Heaven....but that is for another discussion.

Anyways.....everything Raiden does makes me smile <3

Raiden being the star of the story..and killing Shujinko in his (unfortunately noncanon) MKD ending.

Kitana for murdering that ho Mileena! And Mileena for returning from the dead to get her revenge hahaha

Liu Kang for kicking Goro's, Shang Tsung's, Kintaro's, Motaro's, Shao Kahn's(twice), Quan Chi's, and Shinnok's ass and saving Earthrealm.

Well Scorpion is my number one but, Quan Chi being my second has my most memorable deeds:

-Wiped out Scorpions whole clan and later resurrected him just to use him to kill the younger Sub-Zero.

-Lied to Scorpion and told him the younger Sub killed his clan and family when it was actually him.
I think you mean Elder Sub atleast in part

I'm going to correct one thing. Lucifer is only one of the seven princes of hell. The prince of Pride. Not the Devil ;}
Lucifer is "the Devil", or the Christian "Satan", (in the Jewish Torah Satan is a title, and there is no opposition to God, the idea coming from Zoroastrianism, when Israel was under Persian rule.) Lucifer originally meant light barer, or the planet Venus, and there was even an early Christian bishop/saint named Lucifer of Cagliari. It wasn't until later that passages from the bible were mixed together or poetic alliterations were interpreted literally to make the term Lucifer into the Devil/Satan. The whole kings of Hell thing (no offense to any Satanists here) was created in the 1960s, and appears nowhere in any of the original Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity or Islam) or in ancient forms of Christianity like Arianism or Gnosticism.

I'll just point out some deeds from a few different kharacters:

- Ermac, for single-handedly fighting Kung Lao, Jax, Kitana, Sonya and Johnny Cage at relatively ease in his canon MKD ending
- Quan Chi, for being a manipulating bastard, and probably the root of all evil in the series
- Raiden earned + 10 REP after relinquishing his status as an Elder God just to face the Deadly Alliance
- Scorpion simply doesn't rest until his target is silenced. Also, he seeks revenge against the Elder Gods. Gotta give him some credit just for that. I can picture Shinnok and Scorpion teaming up to assault the Heavens...
- Sub-Zero. He alone destroyed an entire tarkatan horde, whereas the other earthrealm warriors got killed by them, in his MKD ending. I believe this is canon...

Anyways.....everything Raiden does makes me smile <3

I really hated when he made a deal with Kahn to spare Earthrealm in case the latter absorbs Blaze's essence, which sometimes leaves me to wonder what the MK team was thinking when they came up with Dark Raiden...

Last edited:
Another one, Raiden commiting suicide in an attempt to destroy Onaga, Shang Tsung, and Quan Chi at once. Takes guts and pure badassery to do that.

How about Liu Kang for being a projectile spamming SOB that is a pain in the ass to fight ?

Ahahaha! I guess the person you fight didn't know to use him. Or he beat you alot back in the ol'days.
But seriously bro, you didn't have to disrespect me like that with Liu Kang.

I'll just point out some deeds from a few different kharacters:

- Ermac, for single-handedly fighting Kung Lao, Jax, Kitana, Sonya and Johnny Cage at relatively ease in his canon MKD ending
- Quan Chi, for being a manipulating bastard, and probably the root of all evil in the series
- Raiden earned + 10 REP after relinquishing his status as an Elder God just to face the Deadly Alliance
- Scorpion simply doesn't rest until his target is silenced. Also, he seeks revenge against the Elder Gods. Gotta give him some credit just for that. I can picture Shinnok and Scorpion teaming up to assault the Heavens...
- Sub-Zero. He alone destroyed an entire tarkatan horde, whereas the other earthrealm warriors got killed by them, in his MKD ending. I believe this is canon...

Yeah Ermac is a bad Mofo now that you mention it. Also so is young Sub. I think he may be a much more formidable warrior than his brother.
I think you mean Elder Sub atleast in part.
I stand corrected I meant elder Sub. Scorp just thought elder sub resurfaced which is why Scorp got back in the tournament and sought young Sub thinking it was Bi Han.

Last edited:
Kano for betraying Sheeva to Shao Khan resulting in her death. Then holding of Kitanas and Goros armys long enough for Shao Khan to get his powers back pretty impressive for an earthrealm thug