Do you like MKSM? Yes or no? Why?

Yes I loved the game I was always hoping they would make another one telling the story of UMK3 and MK4 that could work out really well I think! and maybe Deadly Alliance since it didnt really have Story Konguest like Deception and Armageddon

It was a pretty fun game. However me and my brother were never able to beat Shao Kahn. I bet if we tried it again we could do it.

Awe i love that game! My favorite battle had to be the one with Kitana Mileena & Jade. Best Battle ever.

Oh man i love that game! I have beaten it like 5 times though :p twice with one friend, once by myself, once with my brother, and once with a different friend :) I hope the make Mortal Kombat: Fire and Ice, Subzero and Scorpion <3

It's the whole reason I got into MK. Story was great and the gameplay was suitable for an adventure game, most fun i've ever had with an MK adventure game (yes, better than MKD and MKA Konquest)

i loved it, i really want to see a new one where you could use alot of different characters to go back through after you beat it, not just the 4 from sm lol but it was a great game, fatalities were sweet

I enjoyed playing Shaolin Monks with a friend of mine back in the day, been thinking about snagging a copy off Amazon at some point or other to relive the memories.

Amazing game with tons to do. I think my completion percentage was 112% or something daft like that. lol

I loved the game.... I think that they should do one that explores more of the Scorpion and Subzero rivalry and have it have two story modes of each side... just a thought...

i liked it but it felt to short even though to me it had a ton of reply value and the two players sharing the same health was kinda dumb expectally when the other player was not very good and i beat it in a day which to me is way to short most game nowadays you could beat the single player in a day or to even if there is no multiplayer.