Best and worst character voice?

Soulgain

I think Scorpion and Cyrax wins best voices so far.

Worst would be Sektor, he sounds WAY too robotic. I don't like Sub-Zero's voice but I can live with it.

*EDIT*

Shao Kahn has the worst voice, not Sektor.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? Sektor's voice is perfect IMO, it sounds very menacing. Sektor is a bad guy, his voice needs to match it.

This is gonna be subjective to everyone, for example I think Cyrax's voice is the worst one.

Though I do like Scorpion's voice.

I hate Sub-Zero's voice. His entire image this time around just doesn't feel like young Sub-Zero, especially when he was younger.

Everyone else is great though. I especially like Mileena's, Ermac's and Smoke's voices.

ermac sounds tight, i dont mind smokes but he should sound less like reptile, they are too close i think

...i think its irrelevant to talk about character voices just now, because roster isn't completely revealed...but as of what we have now best voice i'd goes for Scorpion...worst i just don't know Shao Kahn maybe...

Hmm, well thus far all I've heard is pretty cool. Mileena is very well done and Kung Lao seems to be right on track for character. Given the circumstance that Kahn's VA is pretty much more of a homage rather than an audtioned choice (he's the same guy that did Goro for the first MK movie) is pretty interesting imo.

Best: Cyrax, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, and Kabal.

Wrost: Shao Kahn, Styker, and Ermac(They can do better than that).

...i think its irrelevant to talk about character voices just now, because roster isn't completely revealed...but as of what we have now best voice i'd goes for Scorpion...worst i just don't know Shao Kahn maybe...

We have nothing else to talk about bro.

PLEASE NRS IF YOUR READING THIS PLZ HIRE STEVE BACK!!!!!!!

With that being said:

Best - Cyrax, Sektor, Scorpion, Kung lao, JC, Kitana, Kabal

Worst - Shao Kahn (flawless victory), Mileena, Smoke (lame intro is lame), Sindel