Best and worst character voice?

The most impressive for me is Sonya! She has the same voice actress that she had in MKDC, and she did an excellent job portraying her. It's the exact voice I'd expect Sonya to have, a little reminiscent of Bridgett from the first movie. I haven't heard much of MK2011 Sonya, of course, but she sounds really angry when she gets hit, so we're already on a good track lol

I'm impressed by Mileena as well this time around! Props to the voice actress for so fluidly shifting from growling and raspy to high-pitched and childlike. I think there's even some sexual undertones thrown in there (like the "Tasty" line). Great job!

I've only seen the one line from the voice leak, but Smoke's voice was really underwhelming in there. He sounds... not very cool at all... like he needs cough medicine, fast.

Voice acting opinions

Ok we all know that all the voices in the mortal kombat series were all amazing but here I'm asking you to choose if you had a choice of all the characters in the series who has the worst voices in the series and who has the best voice the best in my opinion is sheeva/sindel(since they sound exactly the same) and the worst is probably reptiles(mk4 only) so who do you believe has the worst voice and the best voice respond away

Re: Voice acting opinions

The best one goes to MK9 Noob. That voice is just too badass :cool:

The worst one is MK3 Sheeva. I always hated hearing her in MK3.

Best: Jax in his MK4 ending and Kung Lao in his MK Gold ending

Award-worthy

Last edited:

I agree with Metal Overlord, those are good voice actors.

I really liked Johnny Cages voice actor in MK9 and really hated Sheeva's in MKA.

Best: Kung Lao, Sektor, Cyrax, Kabal, Kano, Scorpion (Entire series) Mileena (MK9) Sonya (Entire MK series), Ermac and Noob, Jax (MK9), Raiden.

Worst: Liu Kang (coz he talks a like normal american even he's chinese, but taunts and grunts and gobbles like a turkey) Shao Kahn (MK9), Smoke (MK9),
Sub Zero (MK9), Shang Tsung (MK9, coz he speaks like an overrated Chinese.), Jax (MK4).

Last edited:
I have to say the best would be either Noob's or Jade's. Lui Kang has the worse voice because he sounds like a chicken when he's fighting. It's really, really annoying.

Worst: Mileena (Nails on a chalkboard to me), Tanya (MK4), Shujinko, and Taven.
Best: Sektor, Raiden, Cyber Subzero, Scorpion, Noob Saibot, and Smoke's (STAY DOWN).

Best: Quan Chi (MK4), Shao Kahn (MK9, I actually liked his voice to tell the truth)

Worst: Reptile (MKA, Close the Portal), Kung Lao (MK9, he was too whinny)

Worst: Mileena (Nails on a chalkboard to me), Tanya (MK4), Shujinko, and Taven.
Best: Sektor, Raiden, Cyber Subzero, Scorpion, Noob Saibot, and Smoke's (STAY DOWN).

Do you want to die TaBB? And I agree on all the others, Cyber Sub's voice was Bad ass 8)

Lui Kang has the worse voice because he sounds like a chicken when he's fighting. It's really, really annoying.

*Liu

Worst: Liu Kang (coz he talks a like normal american even he's chinese, but taunts and grunts and gobbles like a turkey.)

Hey, smart ones, that's Liu Kang's Kiai. Something that is apart of martial arts. He has to use it since it's apart of his fighting style, Jeet Kune Do. It can also be used as an intimidaiton tactic as well. He's a Bruce Lee clone, so no shit he's gonna use that kiai.

-___________________-

Hey, smart ones, that's Liu Kang's Kiai. Something that is apart of martial arts. He has to use it since it's apart of his fighting style, Jeet Kune Do. It can also be used as an intimidaiton tactic as well. He's a Bruce Lee clone, so no shit he's gonna use that kiai.

-___________________-
lol! Yeah, I know it's a part of his fighting style, just like Bruce Lee. I saw it on an episode of The Legend of Bruce Lee, where he joins a martial arts contest and he's starting to shout and mumbles like a monkey and his opponent and the referee got annoyed . . :D

Best: Johnny, Jax, Kano, Scorpion, Kabal, Mileena, Ermac, Sektor, Baraka, Jade, Sheeva, Liu, Kung

Worst: Every body else