Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Sindel

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Sonya

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Sheeva

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
I think by default I have to go with Mileena, seeing as she's the only one who has been showcased in any sort of fashion out of all of them. The rest we haven't really seen much on.

Not even sure why Sheeva is even an option considering we have heard absolutely nothing on her, so how could she be someone's favorite in the new game?

I think by default I have to go with Mileena, seeing as she's the only one who has been showcased in any sort of fashion out of all of them. The rest we haven't really seen much on.

Not even sure why Sheeva is even an option considering we have heard absolutely nothing on her, so how could she be someone's favorite in the new game?

I mean in all the mortal kombats, besides, she will definitely be in the game =] you'll see.

I mean in all the mortal kombats, besides, she will definitely be in the game =] you'll see.

If you mean in all the MK games, why not include some other females or at least an "other" option. Also, you clearly stated in your original thread "in the new Mortal Kombat". But hey, it's your poll, do as you wish...just doesn't really add up is all.

Here are my favorites in order excluding Sheeva (though I like her but she isn't who I really want to play as).
1) Jade
2) Mileena
3) Kitana
4) Sindel
5) Sonya

Although I'm verrrry tempted to say Kitana, especially based on her MK9 moveset (which looks so badass and awesome), I'll have to go with my true favorite since MK1, Sonya. : )

I love Kitana, Mileena, Sheeva and Sindel too though. Jade I could care less about, she's a boring character who can easily be replaced. (my opinion)

Kitana. She used to be my favorite of the ladies, but got kinda dull with her design and everything... And now she's back on top.

Mileena is second, Sonya is third, Sheeva is fourth, Jade is fifth and Sindel is sixth (not that I have anything against her, cause I don't).

Sindel is sexiest for me personally...don';t ask me why...deifferent people have different looks on women's sexyness...

Kitana is definitely my favorite, she was my first mortal kombat character when I played Mortal Kombat 2. She's been my favorite, and I still use her the most. Then Jade, Sonya and Mileena tied, then sindel.

Kitana, although I was between her and Mileena. So Mileena is second, Sonya and Jade fight for the 3rd place, then Sonya and finally Sheeva (don't like her much).

I find it funny that a thread named "Favorite MK 9 Female Poll," is in the front page with a thread named "MK 9 strippers." LOL

i like all Females Period, i even like Female Periods.

They are So much better than Male..

-------
oh you mean Mortal Kombat ?.
oh Sheeva then, she may not be the hottest but her Play is Maximum. ;)

I don't like female characters in MK because they are generically sexed up and people get obsessive and only tend to like characters if they are female.