Sub-Zero Skin Revealed

10902SMOKE22234

Sorry if this has been already posted
I found this Sub-Zero skin on Mortal Kombat Online, has anyone seen this yet?
cds.cgi

Go to Mortal Kombat Online's website to see it. We cant really say anything yet since its so small, but its as expected.

Re: Sub Zero retro ninja costume

Good to see the classic (I mean "Klassic") ninja costumes back.

I like the ninja's and all but why does every single klassic costume have to be for a ninja.

I like the ninja's and all but why does every single klassic costume have to be for a ninja.
I'm pretty sure that most (if not all) of the characters in MK 9 will have some sort of Klassic costume from either MK 1, II or 3.
Remember, that's what DLC is for. :)

This is just a promotion for GameStop, Best Buy and Amazon to get more people to Pre-Order the game.

But still, promoting diffrent costumes for diffrent characters for release instead of all ninjas would promote a more variety of people to pre-order right? But of course, fan service to the the two ninja's first.

But still, promoting diffrent costumes for diffrent characters for release instead of all ninjas would promote a more variety of people to pre-order right? But of course, fan service to the the two ninja's first.

no cause the variety is the 1st costume in the game already, klassic is what brings the HC fans in either way its all gona be on DLC eventually. REPTILE WINS!

I'm sure there will be more through DLC. But I figure the reason for going with the ninjas first is because the ninjas are the most iconic Mortal Kombat characters.

I'm sure there will be more through DLC. But I figure the reason for going with the ninjas first is because the ninjas are the most iconic Mortal Kombat characters.
Yeah this is true, service always has to go to the icons first.

Fan service to the 3 ninjas (Reptile=Amazon, Scorpion=GameStop and Sub Zero=Best Buy).

Also, aside from them, there are 5 other POSSIBLE ninjas in MK 9 (Ermac, Rain, Noob Saibot, Smoke and Tremor).