Create Your Own MK9 Tag Team Fatality

Maleena and Jade

Mileena takes out her sais and thorws them to her opponents feet pining them down. Jade running throws her staff to the opponents lower back ,going threw their back and popping out the stomach, and jumps up lands on the part of the staff that’s sticking out of the opponents back making their upper torso tear off and go flying forward slowly doing a back flip. Jade then throws a razerrang cutting the opponents head off in the air, the opponents torso still doing a back flip the head slides to the opponents chest still in the air Jade then nitro kicks the torso sending the torso and head towards Mileena. Mileena then stabs the head and torso with one of her sais going threw the opponents forehead and chest then grabs the torso and pulls her say down, tearing from the chest all the way down to were the opponents torso was torn off, revealing the heart that is impaled at the end of her sai! Fatality!!!

Maleena and Jade

Mileena takes out her sais and thorws them to her opponents feet pining them down. Jade running throws her staff to the opponents lower back ,going threw their back and popping out the stomach, and jumps up lands on the part of the staff that’s sticking out of the opponents back making their upper torso tear off and go flying forward slowly doing a back flip. Jade then throws a razerrang cutting the opponents head off in the air, the opponents torso still doing a back flip the head slides to the opponents chest still in the air Jade then nitro kicks the torso sending the torso and head towards Mileena. Mileena then stabs the head and torso with one of her sais going threw the opponents forehead and chest then grabs the torso and pulls her say down, tearing from the chest all the way down to were the opponents torso was torn off, revealing the heart that is impaled at the end of her sai! Fatality!!!

I like this one. However, here's one that I really love with Mileena and Jade (as I imagine Johnny Cage, Kung Lao, or Liu Kang as the victim).

Mileena and Jade: First, Mileena tosses her sais at the opponent's feet, nailing them to the ground. Next, from behind, Jade uses her Bo and shoves it in the guy's butt, making it protrude through the shoulder as he screams in agony. Then, Jade lifts up the impaled victim with her staff, making the body rip off the legs (since the legs are being held down by the sais that are nailing the feet to the ground). After that, Jade raises the legless, impaled body up as Mileena rips the head off. Lastly, the female Tarkatan eats the head and does her sexy victory pose while Jade leaves the impaled remains hanging up in the air with her weapon pointed up diagonally.

What the hell???

LMFAO

Anyways, my dream tag team fatality is with Scorpion and Subzero.
Scorpion withdraws his sword and cuts the victims legs off at the knees. They scream in agony SubZero then freezes them, save for their head. Sub Zero then viciously beats their face for about 5 seconds. Then Subzero stabs down their shoulder with his ice sword. Scorpion then removes his mask and blows hellfire on the victim giving him a misery-filled, agonizing death.

Liu Kang and Kitana: Liu Kang will do some martial arts strikes to the opponent, and kick him/her in the air, then Kitana will throw her fans, slicing the opponent into pieces, and lastly, Liu Kang will throw a fireball, turning the pieces into nothing but ashes. Then, they'll both do a victory pose. I call this From Blood to Ashes.

Jax and Ermac: This might be simple yet effective. Jax will have the opponent in a backbreaker position on his shoulders, then Ermac will lift Jax up, and when he's high in mid-air, he will turn Jax upside down, while Jax is still holding the opponent. Ermac will then pull Jax down fast, Making Jax slam the opponent down, HARD. The opponent will be smashed into pieces. I call this one Atlas Justice.

Kung Lao and Liu Kang:

FINISH HIM
Kung Lao and Liu Kang slowly walk right in front of the opponent. But then both Shaolin monks realize that they are totally gay for each other and start making out sloppy style.

A visible boner line on Lao and Kang's pants appears and the opponent faints from going into shock. Lao and Kang then proceed to sandwich the opponent that is laying on the ground. They swiftly take their clothes off and begin dry humping the opponent FIERCELY.....

Hours later the opponent's bones are crushed.

FATALITY

Ermac and Shang Tsun: Both pull out Blues Instruments and play them, surprising the opponent before he/she is torn apart.

THEY GOT SOUL!

I like this one. However, here's one that I really love with Mileena and Jade (as I imagine Johnny Cage, Kung Lao, or Liu Kang as the victim).

Mileena and Jade: First, Mileena tosses her sais at the opponent's feet, nailing them to the ground. Next, from behind, Jade uses her Bo and shoves it in the guy's butt, making it protrude through the shoulder as he screams in agony. Then, Jade lifts up the impaled victim with her staff, making the body rip off the legs (since the legs are being held down by the sais that are nailing the feet to the ground). After that, Jade raises the legless, impaled body up as Mileena rips the head off. Lastly, the female Tarkatan eats the head and does her sexy victory pose while Jade leaves the impaled remains hanging up in the air with her weapon pointed up diagonally.

wow i love ur mind! its so great ;D

Kung Lao and Liu Kang:

FINISH HIM
Kung Lao and Liu Kang slowly walk right in front of the opponent. But then both Shaolin monks realize that they are totally gay for each other and start making out sloppy style.

A visible boner line on Lao and Kang's pants appears and the opponent faints from going into shock. Lao and Kang then proceed to sandwich the opponent that is laying on the ground. They swiftly take their clothes off and begin dry humping the opponent FIERCELY.....

Hours later the opponent's bones are crushed.

FATALITY

shame that they cant do it on me LOL

shame that they cant do it on me LOL

But I'd like to do that to you.

Infact, how about we role play? I'll be Jade and you be Liu Kang sitting on my magic stick (staff). Let's be in the next MK movie together playing as those roles and make that MK be X rated. ;)

JK

Last edited:
But I'd like to do that to you.

Infact, how about we role play? I'll be Jade and you be Liu Kang sitting on my magic stick (staff). Let's be in the next MK movie together playing as those roles and make that MK be X rated. ;)

JK

mmm very tempting idea i do love role play. if u r intrested u can send msg to my mail liukangmk2014@gmail.com

i tried to send u pvt mail but ur inbox is full lool

Kitana and Jade: First, Jade teleports behind the opponent while Kitana stays in front of him. Next, Kitana slices the enemy's arms off with her fans (like in the MK 2011 fatality). Then, Jade uses her Bo to shove inside the guy's butt, lifting him up with the weapon as he screams, kicks around, and moves his head lot due to pain. After that, Jade keeps her victim elevated with her weapon while he is impaled and bleeding out of the amputations and butt. Lastly, Kitana decapitates the loser with a fan blade and does her victory pose while Jade still leaves the headless, impaled body elevated on the staff as a victory pose.

i like this one very creative =D