Proper Animality Ideas that make sense

ok, I will play along, b/c I think if done right, Animalities could be awesome. They would need to make since and be done in Great Detail.

Reptile = Raptor
Sub-Zero = Polar Bear
Shang Tsung = Cobra
Scorpion = Giant Scorpion
Liu Kang = Dragon

im hoping that cyrag will still be a shark just like in trilogy :D
however they do need to make that shark a littel more cooler like big teeth and a lot of blood when he bites the victim :D

THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD!!! NRS needs to look at this first before they even count animalities in. Only a select few should have animalities.

Liu Kang: Dragon
Nightwolf: Wolf
Shang Tsung: Snake (or anything else)
Reptile: Any reptilean creature even a dinosaur.
Khameleon: Any reptilean creature even a dinosaur. (A chameleon in particular.)
Nitara: Vampire Bat
Tanya: Cheetah (Fits her perfectly with that yellow skin and black/brown spots.)
Sheeva: Octopus (Better than a spider for her because the octopus is bigger and scarier just like her.)
Ashrah: Dove (It's white.)
Scorpion: A giant scorpion of course!
Cyborgs (Sektor, Cyrax and Robot Smoke): Can transform into robotic animals (like in Transformers or in the early Power Rangers).
Mileena: Piranha (With those sharp teeth especially.)
Li Mei: Cat (Very Feminine)
Raiden: Electric Eel
Noob: Black Panther
Sindel: Queen Bee
Blaze: Phoenix
Sub-Zero: Polar Bear

Characters who shouldn't have animalities because it wouldn't fit with their abilities and skills:
Stryker
Sonya
Jax
Kano
Jade
Kitana
Kabal

I don't care about the rest.

Nice ideas Nasty Freak!

I think NRS can't make Animalities only for a few characters. But IMO it would be better than creating Animalities for all of them. This could end ridiculous again!
If there are no Animalities in MK9 I'd like to see obvious Animalities as DLC (Kang-Dragon and Nightwolf- Wolf)

I think animalities should be scrapped altogether... Stick with fatalities, brutalities, and friendships.

Sub Zero-Ice Dragon
Scorpion-Hell Beast
Reptile-Resident Evil Yawn Snake or Hunter
Yawn.jpg

Residentevil5.jpg

Kung Lao-White Tiger
Liu Kang-Green Dragon
Shang Tsung-Pheonix
Nightwolf-White Tiger

I REAALLLYY hope that Animalities and Babalities get scrapped =/ they just make the game seem a bit silly...I don't know maybe it's just me

While i am not a fan of babalities and animalities, they do add humor aside from the gore and dismemberments etc. All in all, it shouldnt be in MK9 :)

For Nitara I have two ideas of her bat animality:

1) She transforms into a bat and flies up at the opponent's neck to continously chew on it until the head falls down.

2) She transforms into a bat and calls her other vampire friends (who are already transformed into bats). They fly up to the foe and devour his entire body, leaving a bloody skeleton while two bats remain on the head. At the end, you can see the two bats eating up the victim's eyes (one in each eye and after seeing the bloody skeleton).

only certain charactors should morph, other not so much [sonya , jax ext] the ones i posted make the most sense

I agree with you. I didn't care too much for the animalities because they were too cheesy and unrealistic..

I think it was a great idea, but some of them didn;t make sense. If anybody should keep theirs, it's Nightwolf. He's a native american, and how closer to animals can you get? Reptile is already an animal too.