This is what Goro should look like!!

Someone posted this not too long ago. Apparently the guy who made it works for Bioware (I think).

It's absolutely fantastic and I would love to see Goro look like this.

Now that I have looked at this version of goro.....I despise the one for the new MK
goro_mkx_mk9.jpg

idk that pic makes goro look more just like a monster, not a real fighter when in fact he at least has some form of intelligence, so in the end, i kinda prefer the new mk one, also theres no way that goro with all that detail would be able to actually run in the game, his design would have to be dulled down tenfold

Now that I have looked at this version of goro.....I despise the one for the new MK
goro_mkx_mk9.jpg

i feel the same way, that fan made one ruined goro in mk9 for me

goro is supposed to be a big ass half man half dragon

not this slim/fit ****er with 4 arms

he should be huge and intimidating (thats what she said) especially if there's no kintaro

he should be huge and intimidating (thats what she said) especially if there's no kintaro

DIDDO!!!! The one they're putting in the game looks like he works out and takes really good care of himself! lol

Goro is 2,000 years old, and hes half man half dragon..........i mean c'mon

Unless of course they're saving the big bulky monster look for Kintaro in a future game.

goro_mkx_mk9.jpg

I'd love this Goro character model, also.
Either way you look at it, it's a vast improvement over his previous iterations.
I don't know which version of Goro I would prefer, just yet.
I'd have to see him fighting in the game first, in order to make that decision.

The Goro render for MK9 looks awesome, i actually do prefer that over the fan made pic. Reason being is because goro is supposed to be a warrior. Sure hes half dragon, but at the same time, the shokan are disciplined, have order, shit like that. The fan made pic shows too much savagery and monstrosity in goros appearance. He is a brutal warrior, but hes not a savage. They do need to improve his size though however, hes supposed to be huge, not a lean, cut bodybuilder like Lex_lutha stated.

Its Kool it makes him look scary even though I'm still going to kill him on my first attempt. But I think the MK armor has on should stay and the body doesn't need to look that weird

I think that they have Goro more slim to have him more adjusted to use if he is a playable character. I highly doubt that they would have Motaro as the sub-boss so it would probally be Kintaro. Kintaro would probally have bigger muscles then Goro to make him more fitting before the final fight with Shao Kahn.

The Goro render for MK9 looks awesome, i actually do prefer that over the fan made pic. Reason being is because goro is supposed to be a warrior. Sure hes half dragon, but at the same time, the shokan are disciplined, have order, shit like that. The fan made pic shows too much savagery and monstrosity in goros appearance. He is a brutal warrior, but hes not a savage. They do need to improve his size though however, hes supposed to be huge, not a lean, cut bodybuilder like Lex_lutha stated.

I agree. I like the MK9 Goro because it displays Goro as the warrior he is. He is still much larger than the average combatant, and the monstrous look should be saved for Kintaro, as he is much larger than goro and more fierce/monstrous.