Is anyone as big a mortal kombat 4 fan as I am?

And would anyone see it go online? (Please don't discuss about Mugen that's not what I mean)

Does anyone love MK4 more than UMK3??? To be frank I am really tired of UMK3, and would like to switch to MK4.

I am good at learning combos, and if they were to release an updated version with the Gold characters that would be just fine.

Answer back with your comments if you like MK4!!!

And would anyone see it go online? (Please don't discuss about Mugen that's not what I mean)

Does anyone love MK4 more than UMK3??? To be frank I am really tired of UMK3, and would like to switch to MK4.

I am good at learning combos, and if they were to release an updated version with the Gold characters that would be just fine.

Answer back with your comments if you like MK4!!!

i like mk4 alot, mabey not more than umk3 but its great! i would very much like to see it go online.

I'd love to see mk 4 go online :) I used to have it for ps1, played it a for a few years on dreamcast, and most recently on PC thanks to McCarron(x2)/TRMK

Honestly, MK4 is one of my least favorite MKs. It is only third for the worst after Armagedon and Trilogy(for the N64). It isn't totally horrible but, I think it is one of the worst of all the games. It kills me when people talk about how bad the 3d Mortal Kombats are when MKDA and MKD are far superior to MK4. On a positive note however, I think MK4 introduced some really good features into the MK franchise. Those features are: the animated endings, weapons combat, your character fallng to his death in the pit when you are out of credits, and Quan Chi.

I love mk4 because it was the last MK game that actually introduced interesting characters
reiko, quan-chi, shinnok, fujin, tanya >>>> kobra, darrius, drahmin, kira, hotaru

I like MK 4, but I don't LOVE it.
Some of the things that I did love about MK 4 were when it came to Fatalities.

I loved the fact that the MK Team incorporated the blood hitting the screen, in some of the Fatalities and Prison stage Fatality.
It would be cool if they brought some of that blood effect to MK 9, in the Fatalities.

Actually, I love MK4 more than UMK3. It was my first game where I did my 1st fataitly and it reminds me of my dad. Plus they are fast:D.

Honestly, UMK3 gets boring after a while cause the music like it bores me.

I think MK4 can be just as good as UMK3 because it has different and unique combo combinations for each character. It is a fast MK, with good new characters.

I liked Mortal Kombat 4.It had insane combos. I liked getting Maximum Damage. The FMV's were great too. Reptiles ending is pretty brutal. I hope they bring back Fujin in a DLC package for MK9.

MK4 was one of my faves. I liked Gold better because it had better graphics and more people though, but overall very good and underrated.

MK4/Gold is my favorite 3d MK game. I loved the animation endings and also to see a cool Goro (PS1-ages). This game was fast and had a few new things you already mentioned. MKDA, MKD and MKA are a way to slow I can't enjoy playing them. But because of being a big MK fan I like the whole franchise!

I'd love to see mk 4 go online :) I used to have it for ps1, played it a for a few years on dreamcast, and most recently on PC thanks to McCarron(x2)/TRMK

It's very easy to play MK4 online. Just use an emulator with Kaillera. The Nintendo one works fine.

Mortal kombat gold is my favorite MK of all time. I love the dreamcast and mortal kombat gold was just heaven on it. I love the six additional characters and the new stages. as it states on the back of the case it is the best mortal kombat game ever!(In my opinion at least.) so technically speaking mk4/Gold is my favorite mk but gold is where the money is at. ;)

Gold is a broken steaming pile of poop. -_-

MK4 when it was new, was more of a let down.

But 3-4 terrible console only MK's make MK4 seem a lot better than it was because MK never got any better.

I like MK4 more than MK1 or MK2. But I think I like MK3 more than MK4, haha. Anyway, Deception is the best.