LOL Liu Kang

xxITS-RADECxx

BANALITY
In MKSM before you fight Baraka Obama he stabs this guy in the chest I think then face and toss him over now the guy HAD to be dead yet this is what liu says.........."are you ok?" lmao cmon that was the lamest line in the whole game.... SURE liu I'm ok baraka just killed me and tossed my ass over the gap right to u but sureeeee after being stabbed in the face I never felt better

I remember that part and thinking the exact same thing. But it was never any secret that the dialogue in MK:SM was a joke, it's one of those games you kind of feel uncomfortable watching/playing it when any of the characters speak.

I can't imagine that line was any less intentionally silly than Scorpion's T2 "thumbs-up" after you defeat him.

Also, I think Baraka would be more likely to bring actual change to this country than his counterpart. Just saying.

Yeah the line was a bit stupid but i think he was being sarcastic. The T2 thumbs up was freaking AWESOME.

Lol, yeah. I always thought, "Oh yeah, just give him some aspirin for his headache and let him lie down for a few days. He'll be fine."

About Liu Kang's line, I think he was a dumbass and didnt have any common sense when he said that!
Ohhh shietttt look whos backk. How was mexico bro? everything go okay?

It was freaking fun! I use firecrackers for the 1st time in my life cause their illegal in the USA! I beat my cousins in MKT but they kicked my ass in KI and a whole lot of other things. It was fun tho.