How Mortal Kombat Annihilation Sucked! (clip)

haha how did the budget drop so much after the first one? the power ranger movie had more dignity

LOL i saw this a WHILE AGO, its so TRUEEE!!! the maker missed out on some stuff, but it was an awesome video nonetheless.

How could they forget that gem of a conversation between Sindel and Kitana?
Kitana-"Mother your alive!"
Sindel-"To bad...You will die!!" Bum bum bum It aint easy bein cheesy

Despite how awful the movie is, it sure is a lot of fun. As a kid that was like... a pot of gold for me. The fact that I was seeing my favorite characters on screen was enough for me.

Annihilation also has one of the BEST soundtracks ever. lol

I remember the first time I saw this movie I was 17 and my little 8yo cousin had it. he was like you wanna watch mk2? I was like huh? and he produced the tape. "COOL!" I said. well we watched it and let me just say, that was the last time I ever used cool to describe this piece of shit. worst movie ever. right down there with "ninja assassin". just lame lame lame. raiden was a flamin sissy. sonya looked like she was 10 years older than she did in the first one. jax*snickers*. subzero and scorpion were laughable, sindel was a hideous spinning freak and this was the beginning of the Raiden, Rhao kahn brothers. wost story ever!

now if you excuse my I have to go pour some bleach in my eyes to burn those shitty images out

Last edited:
Wish they show the animalities at the end that was even worst, and these pple from Threshold entertainment wants to make another MK movie, i say give it to the director who did the Reimagine MK trailer, we need MK to be Rated R!

Wish they show the animalities at the end that was even worst, and these pple from Threshold entertainment wants to make another MK movie, i say give it to the director who did the Reimagine MK trailer, we need MK to be Rated R!

As interesting as that MK trailer was, I wouldn't want to see it made into an official movie. As a fan film? Sure thing!

But it strays too far from the original material, I think.

Wait, they didn't include the HORRID CGI for the fight between Khan's and Kang's Animalities???

Still a good watch, tho.

I actually never saw that film. This vid makes me feel thankful.

The producer of this clip's no genius either though... misspelled Herb Alpert in the credits.

I liked this movie, I saw it when I was a kid and fiending for anything MK. I didn't care about a plot or good dialog...I just wanted to see as many of my fav MK characters on screen as possible and it delivered.

The only thing that i find awesome in this movie is in the beginning when raiden did his torpedo move on shao kahn, the scream was directly from MK2!

Here are the videos for proof:

Now this is the fight between Kahn and Raiden, wait for his torpedo move...

Now wait for raidens first torpedo from MKII in this video...

And there you have it! WIN!!!

I liked this movie, I saw it when I was a kid and fiending for anything MK. I didn't care about a plot or good dialog...I just wanted to see as many of my fav MK characters on screen as possible and it delivered.

Exactly.

I mean, when it comes to quality and shit, the movie is awful. But it was so damn fun. Especially as a kid.

Honestly i think this movie was directed to people who didnt care about the actual movie, but just wanted to have a good time watching an MK film. I mean, they wouldnt have made it as terrible as it was if they wanted this movie to be serious. With that said, as a fan and as a child, i loved this movie when it came out purely because it was MK. A that time, i didnt give a shit about the story, effects, etc. if my favourite characters and fights and stuff from the games were in the movie, i was set. But if i was a serious MK guy back then, and this movie was released now, i would be disgusted beyond belief, it basically disgraces MK, veers so much from the actual story (the first movie did too somewhat, but it wasnt that intense) and the actors portrayed the characters so wrong. But like i said, it probably was directed to people who just wanted to see an MK film, and was not worried by the quality of the movie itself.

Honestly i think this movie was directed to people who didnt care about the actual movie, but just wanted to have a good time watching an MK film. I mean, they wouldnt have made it as terrible as it was if they wanted this movie to be serious. With that said, as a fan and as a child, i loved this movie when it came out purely because it was MK. A that time, i didnt give a shit about the story, effects, etc. if my favourite characters and fights and stuff from the games were in the movie, i was set. But if i was a serious MK guy back then, and this movie was released now, i would be disgusted beyond belief, it basically disgraces MK, veers so much from the actual story (the first movie did too somewhat, but it wasnt that intense) and the actors portrayed the characters so wrong. But like i said, it probably was directed to people who just wanted to see an MK film, and was not worried by the quality of the movie itself.

Almost hit the nail on the head. The movie was made FOR kids. The game was aimed toward adults. Hence the PowerRanger-ish pile of poo that is the MK movies. When I saw the first one in the theater I was EXTREMELY disappointed from start to finish. Me and my friends got up and swore never to watch it again, and I haven't. I'm hoping WB picks up the new pitched trailer that was released for a feature length film. And hopefully keep Balding Boon away from it so it can grow beyond campy and spill into the cool-as-**** area of where this franchise could go.

I'm hoping WB picks up the new pitched trailer that was released for a feature length film. And hopefully keep Balding Boon away from it so it can grow beyond campy and spill into the cool-as-**** area of where this franchise could go.

Honestly, i think the new pitched trailer was too far from the actual MK storyline, if youre gonna reintroduce the franchise into the mainstream again, then they should make a movie that is direct with the storyline. MK1 the movie was not, thats why it wasnt deemed that awesome by hardcore fans like us, and then with the loss of key people from the first film, the second film went even more downhill. If they use the rebirth type script, but made it more MK-like, instead of realistic, i think it would be well received as well. And i dont think boon had that much input with the original movies, producers and screenwriters and such have the final say i would think, Boon had to go along with it if he wanted a movie put out for sure.

Almost hit the nail on the head. The movie was made FOR kids. The game was aimed toward adults. Hence the PowerRanger-ish pile of poo that is the MK movies. When I saw the first one in the theater I was EXTREMELY disappointed from start to finish. Me and my friends got up and swore never to watch it again, and I haven't. I'm hoping WB picks up the new pitched trailer that was released for a feature length film. And hopefully keep Balding Boon away from it so it can grow beyond campy and spill into the cool-as-**** area of where this franchise could go.

Wow, I actually really liked the first MK film. I mean it was watered down when compared to the games and it didn't stay true to the story and characters of the games... But it was still a good movie.