Release Date Speculation

Can anybody tell me the definite release date for this game???? I'm trying to work my vacation into it. I need to know what to tell my boss! If there isn't one yet than just lemme know please.

Re: Does anyone really know?????

I was thinking the 26th myself but either way ill have plenty of time to get the day off.

Targeted release is April. There's no official date yet.

What the hell!!!! I wish it was still March 1st......we would only have to wait 2 months. DDDAAAMMMNNNN!!!!!!! Who knows maybe it will be the 5th of April. That would be Legit!! It could be the 4th.....that would make it a Mortal Monday release!

no release date u say?

sorry if this is a repost. new here.

76848560.jpg

Re: no release date u say?

Gamestop almost always puts a release date on their preorder games...regardless of whether it's accurate or not...

IGN has the release date as April 19th, which surprised me a bit.
If that release date isn't accurate, we can probably expect a better confirmation in 2 months anyways.

I would guess that the release date will be somewhere around the March 20th thru April 20th timeline.

IGN has the release date as April 19th, which surprised me a bit.
If that release date isn't accurate, we can probably expect a better confirmation in 2 months anyways.

I would guess that the release date will be somewhere around the March 20th thru April 20th timeline.

I have come to believe that the 19th is the date... IGN has it like that, gamestop canada has it like that and a whole bunch of other sites do as well... I have a huge gut feeling its gonna be the 19th.