Ideas for new characters

Yeah I know we have a "lightning ninja" but I mean one that is completely composed of thunder. He can originate in Edenia and somehow be related to rain.

Yeah I love the idea for a Grim Reaper. Hes defiantly my favorite fictional character.
You could change the costume to fit the game and have a pretty sick move set.
He doesn't have to play a huge part in the story either...like Jade.

Hey a Grim Reaper character would be dope!

Hood with yellow eyes, shirtless and pale, black pants, long black nails, scythe.
I can see it now

how about turning one of those floating hooded guys in the background of the stages as a meaningful fighter? I don't mean as a generic guy but make one of them note-worthy and build a story line.

I'm gonna take a second here and try to think of a character that isn't cheesey and is generic as "lol I have elemental powers"

If anything, a larger roster of female characters in MK10 would be nice as well

I have to agree with you on this!!! :)

So far these are who I can think of...

Mileena
Sonya
Skarlet
Tanya
Sareena
Li Mei
Nitara
Sheeva
Ashrah
Kira

and maybe even...

Mysterious Woman from Jade's Ending
Kia
Jataaka
Khameleon

That's a pretty big roster of females btw. :)

Last edited:
Champion of the Elder gods shouldn't be that "Monster" anyway. And Shujinko is NOT the champion either.

Why not an archangel to be the one. It can possess light & energy and techno-organic wings like Archangel.

There should just be more glitch and rumored character being made into real characters, like the ones listed on the Mortal Kombat Wiki.

A white mage would be good. Some kind of priestess that is.

The mage can be like Doctor Strange and Shang Tsung is like Mordo.
- I'm thinkin' a magician (inspired by Valentino the masked magician, David Copperfield or Criss Angel) who learns that his family comes from a bloodline of mages and have a grudge on evil sorcerers like Shang Tsung and Quan Chi.

What kind of warriors can exist in the realm of chaos & order? Despite Dairou & Darrius.

Last edited:
Plus if Sektor is gonna take over the Lin Kuei as the new Grand Master, surely he can make new cyborg ninjas of his own...
- One with poisonous toxins
- One possessing gravity
- One possessing magnetism
- One possessing metals